Transportation from Airport to Cruise Port

schoolman

We have just booked a cruise out of NOLA and will be arriving at the airport approximately 10:30 AM and departing on ship at 4 PM. What is the best way to get from airport to port? Can someone please let me know approximate taxi/Uber fare so I can compare with cruiseline transfer. Thank you.

The airport website is www.flymsy.com. The current cab fare is $36 for one or two people and $15 each for three or more. There is the Riverwalk Outlet Mall adjacent to the port, but the French Quarter is also within walking distance after you drop off your luggage.

Enjoy your time.

Should be about the same as what Saint Greg posted. The Quarter and the port are about equal distance to the airport.

"Right now it's $30 on lyft and $37 on uber. As stated above it's $36 for up to two people in a taxi and $15/per person for three or more people"

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your advice concerning cab/uber fares. I have another question. Since we are flying into NOLA the morning of the cruise, I am not able to bring wine or soda with me so was wondering if there is anywhere close to the port where Carnival departs from where I could pick up a 12 pack of Coke and a couple of bottles of wine to take on board.