Confused

susan1957

It is actually a very informative review, and he was on the ship. I just found though that most of what he complained about were not negatives to me at all. For example, he derided the pizza and is an avowed buffet not MDR diner. I thought the pizza was great, and am an MDR type diner so his complaints about sparse dinner buffet did not resonate. Same with his complaints about the entertainment. (Ps the diner buffet complaint was in any event resolved.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

same here. I loved his review so much ,I booked a cruise and same cabin. LOL

MSC never had Opera every night . Just because some one singing does not make it opera, apparently not all Americans new that.:rolleyes:
All from (add country) don't know everything. ;)

In this case it's not even personal experience, but heresy.

BINGO! One of the reviews was Jim Zim's...but what does he know! Probably wasn't even on the ship....
I was on the cruise with Jim who is actually a very nice guy. He shared his cabin on our cabin crawl as it was one of the whirlpool cabins. We were also on the third sailing from Miami and there were a lot of issues to be fixed as with any new ship. I disagreed with much of what Jim had to say but he has a right to his opinion. I like the differences that MSC has and hope they don't cave in to pressure to be just another mass cruise line. I am booked for a cruise with MSC in November and plan on booking another cruise when Ocean Cay is open. Bob

Hmmm...reading all 40 reviews from June and July (I WOULDN'T CALL THOSE OLD NOW...WOULD YOU?)....ABOUT 40% OF THE REVIEWS WERE 1 AND 2*....NOW why on earth would I want to believe these reviews....after all...they are about 1 or 2 months old....actually some of them were last week and the week before...:confused::confused::'):'):')

Are you speaking of the reviews on cruisecritic.com? I stopped reading them because I think unfortunately most of them are troll postings. I looked two days in a row and both days there were 5-8 more 1* reviews from new members and that was their first post and most of them haven’t posted again. Trip Advisor has the same problem. Some companies pay trolls to provide bad reviews on the competition.

I was glad to find this Facebook site. Seems more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FB has as many trolls as any other places.

But not everything bad is troll posts. People manage to have completely different experience on the same sailings. What I’ve heard about sailings we’ve been on....

Are you speaking of the reviews on cruisecritic.com? I stopped reading them because I think unfortunately most of them are troll postings. I looked two days in a row and both days there were 5-8 more 1* reviews from new members and that was their first post and most of them haven’t posted again. Trip Advisor has the same problem. Some companies pay trolls to provide bad reviews on the competition.

I was glad to find this Facebook site. Seems more reliable.

Rose ... Sadly some people believe everything they read, some time back there was one poster here making the same claims ... :confused: you are right in what you say about other available sites.

Oh, you're sailing in 2024? :p I'm sure it may almost be ready by then!
Oh I am already booked for a 2019 cruise on HAL and there may be many other cruises before it opens. Please notice that I did not give a specific date, all I said is "When" it opens. Bob

NP! I was just teasing.

Oh I am already booked for a 2019 cruise on HAL and there may be many other cruises before it opens. Please notice that I did not give a specific date, all I said is "When" it opens. Bob

NP! I was just teasing.
I got it, but there are a number of people who have already booked for November of 2019 who believe Ocean Cay will be open as it is on the itinerary. I will not be fooled again. It was originally on my January 2017 itinerary and we know how that turned out. Bob