MSC Meraviglia large balcony room under Captain's deck

shielabea

• 3 months later...

Thanks all! From the video and others pics I found, the bridge looks like it comes over the balcony a bit. Not sure if it will allow the sun to come in as much. Since we're going over Christmas and it will be cold... we need as much sun as we can get (the family wants to enjoy the hot tub daily). We decided to switch to the 10th floor, Room 10007, hope I made the right move?!

• 6 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 1:14 PM, hockibrat said:

Thanks all! From the video and others pics I found, the bridge looks like it comes over the balcony a bit. Not sure if it will allow the sun to come in as much. Since we're going over Christmas and it will be cold... we need as much sun as we can get (the family wants to enjoy the hot tub daily). We decided to switch to the 10th floor, Room 10007, hope I made the right move?!

Any feedback on the impact of the bridge on the sun?

HI - imo glad we switched from under the bridge 13th  to the 10th floor. First any suite with an extra large balcony including  your own private hot tub will be amazing. But I am glad I changed, our balcony felt open from above,  below and sideways. I felt like it allowed for more sun, especially since we went at the end of December. FYI all the front balconies can get very windy but it didn't stop us from getting in the hot tub everyday! This room was one of the highlight of our trip.

HI - imo glad we switched from under the bridge 13th  to the 10th floor. First any suite with an extra large balcony including  your own private hot tub will be amazing. But I am glad I changed, our balcony felt open from above,  below and sideways. I felt like it allowed for more sun, especially since we went at the end of December. FYI all the front balconies can get very windy but it didn't stop us from getting in the hot tub everyday! This room was one of the highlight of our trip.The views from the front of the ship going into port were incredible. Our goal and reward for walking about 6 miles a day was to be literally in the hot tub as we set sail... and most days the sun was setting, just spectacular!

• Thanks 1