Size of bottled water in water package

windjamming

Hi all, we are planning on our FIRST Disney cruise, and we are so excited.

Can someone who has purchased a water package share how large the bottles are? Trying to figure out how much to purchase ahead of time.

(Yes, I know the ship's water is fine. We just like the convenience of having the water in our room.)

Thanks!!

i don't remember, but i thought they say in the description what brand of water and the size.

it's crazy but i completely can't remember - was it evian?....i need to go look through pictures to see the bottles.

maybe they're 1 liter bottles of evian?

we always get the water package for my son in law - personally, i think it's ridiculous, but he's very finicky about the water he drinks.....so it's not a big deal compared to the overall cost of the cruise...

Thanks. The description only says 24 bottles and a picture of Dasani. It would make sense if it was actually 12 bottles of 1 liter Evian, as the cost is comparable to what Royal charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

oh oh...then maybe i'm remembering our water from Royal....

How much is the water and for how many bottles of water? I didn't know Disney had a water program, time to look it up on the website. I like the convenience of having a bottle of water available at bedside.

It comes to about $35 including the automatic gratuity for a case of 24 bottles. The price is the same when purchased on the ship; no advantage to advance ordering. If your goal is a bottle of water by the bed, why not bring an empty bottle along and refill it in your cabin? You can also bring water on board if you wish.