Just upgraded from an SS to an RS!!

sdnich

We’ve only stayed in balcony and a couple of sky suites !Our cruise through the Panama Canal got canceled and were lucky enough to rebook on the next one. My travel agent held to SS cabins till we could decide and rebook work obligations. Today an Royal suite came available and after talking to my travel agent we paid about $700 more person (adding in the $5000 credit that Celebrity gave us)to move to a RS!! Super excited! We are in 6141 anyone have any great info about this particular suite??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve only stayed in balcony and a couple of sky suites !Our cruise through the Panama Canal got canceled and were lucky enough to rebook on the next one. My travel agent held to SS cabins till we could decide and rebook work obligations. Today an Royal suite came available and after talking to my travel agent we paid about $700 more person (adding in the $5000 credit that Celebrity gave us)to move to a RS!! Super excited! We are in 6141 anyone have any great info about this particular suite??

Congratulations! Sadly, I’ve never traveled in a RS so can’t answer your question, but you may want to add the name of the ship you are traveling on ;)

Just a curiousity - what was the difference between a SS and a RS $700 p/p or that plus $5000 for two? ( not sure I understood what you meant). How exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m figuring you are on a M class. The RS has a great balcony, living area cabin is a little cramped and closet space is lacking if you have a lot of clothes but overall a much better cabin than a SS.

You will be happy you took the upgrade-enjoy your Cruise.

The Royal Suite on the M class ships has a walk-in closet. I recently stayed in one with three adults, and we all had plenty of room for our clothes. There is also a lot of storage space in the living area. I love the bathroom in those cabins. Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.

Enjoy!

Carolyn

Congratulations! Sadly, I’ve never traveled in a RS so can’t answer your question, but you may want to add the name of the ship you are traveling on ;)

Just a curiousity - what was the difference between a SS and a RS $700 p/p or that plus $5000 for two? ( not sure I understood what you meant). How exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a lot of factors in on the difference but in the end because our cruise was canceled Celebrity was very generous and giving us our money back and 50% ccredit when we rebooked the sky suite on the next cruise it was a little bit more than we paid originally so we were ahead now that we booked the RS we paid about $1500 for the two of us to switch to the bigger suite ! Since we have never been able to spend that much it was a great opportunity to book a great suite

There was a lot of factors in on the difference but in the end because our cruise was canceled Celebrity was very generous and giving us our money back and 50% ccredit when we rebooked the sky suite on the next cruise it was a little bit more than we paid originally so we were ahead now that we booked the RS we paid about $1500 for the two of us to switch to the bigger suite ! Since we have never been able to spend that much it was a great opportunity to book a great suite

Also meant to say infinity

You will love sailing through Lake Gatun but will want to be on deck 10 or higher through the canal. If you stay in the cabin for the transit you will probably be able to touch the walls of the canal.

While we have never stayed in that cabin we have been in it and the balcony is awesome. ENJOY!!!!!

Guests in the Royal Suite get unlimited specialty dining and also get a bar set-up of 2 bottles of liquor. Also the mini-fridge will be stocked and re-stocked with beverages of your choice (soda,beer, and water) which is also included. We have stayed in RS 6139 on the Summit twice and loved the experience. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You will love sailing through Lake Gatun but will want to be on deck 10 or higher through the canal. If you stay in the cabin for the transit you will probably be able to touch the walls of the canal.

While we have never stayed in that cabin we have been in it and the balcony is awesome. ENJOY!!!!!

Interesting info ! We will definitely move higher to view!

We are looking forward to Luminae but now with unlimited specialty dining we look forward to trying all the restaurants.We have never been to Qsine or the sushi restaurant. Do we make reservations before cruise or on board??

The shoreside concierge will contact you 1-2 weeks before sailing to handle special request and restaurant reservations. Definitely try all the specialty restaurants and go back to your favorites. A Panama Canal itemarary is long enough to hit them alll and still enjoy Luminae. Don’t forget to try Blu as well.

We are looking forward to Luminae but now with unlimited specialty dining we look forward to trying all the restaurants.We have never been to Qsine or the sushi restaurant. Do we make reservations before cruise or on board??

If you book online pre-cruise, they'll charge you. You can either ask your shoreside concierge to make any reservations for you or just wait until you're on board and ask your butler to handle it. BTW, Sushi on Five is never so full that you need reservations and I doubt you'll have any problem getting a reservation at Qsine.

With the UNLIMITED package of the RS & PS, there's no need to make any reservations before you cruise. Just check onboard with the MCC and away you go.

Be sure to try "Sushi To Go" too, THE BEST !!!

28467636_798744163651343_8222201707650645978_n.jpg?oh=663faa5e2bcf61d917c851cf6a51756d&oe=5B3BB30C

With the UNLIMITED package of the RS & PS, there's no need to make any reservations before you cruise. Just check onboard with the MCC and away you go.

28467636_798744163651343_8222201707650645978_n.jpg?oh=663faa5e2bcf61d917c851cf6a51756d&oe=5B3BB30C

I have not seen the sushi to go before. I love that you can bring it back to your cabin to enjoy on your deck!! [emoji106]

No WAY!! Didn't even know this was an option but can guarantee we'll be doing this on our upcoming 26 nights onboard Millie next month!! Thanks for the heads' up!! (y) :D

Thank you for the video and also the extra information it looks like a beautiful space and love the walk-in closet!! Now we just need to get through this busy last month of work!!! I know we get two bottles of alcohol the room(with the beverage package we probably don’t need it )but we we’re wondering if there was a list ? we do like good quality tequila to sip on??

Thank you for the video and also the extra information it looks like a beautiful space and love the walk-in closet!! Now we just need to get through this busy last month of work!!! I know we get two bottles of alcohol the room(with the beverage package we probably don’t need it )but we we’re wondering if there was a list ? we do like good quality tequila to sip on??

When we received our email from the shoreside concierge the week before last there was a list of spirits but a clear note underneath that you could order other spirits or wine or champagne instead....We have never had an issue getting requested drinks.