Southampton Hotel

Was at the Duke of Wellington last month and the food was fabulous. Had appetizers, dinner, and something sweet. All was delicious. We met up with some local folks and they also said the Duke of Wellington has the best food around and I pay attention to what the locals say.

I did not get fish and chips, but they had very generous portions when I saw the food delivered to our neighboring table.

Also stayed at the Premier Inn West Quay. It's not fancy, but a good value, you can walk to dinner, just a few pounds to get to the terminal, and has a convenient breakfast. I'd stay there again.

Was at the Duke of Wellington last month and the food was fabulous. Had appetizers, dinner, and something sweet. All was delicious. We met up with some local folks and they also said the Duke of Wellington has the best food around and I pay attention to what the locals say.

I did not get fish and chips, but they had very generous portions when I saw the food delivered to our neighboring table.

Also stayed at the Premier Inn West Quay. It's not fancy, but a good value, you can walk to dinner, just a few pounds to get to the terminal, and has a convenient breakfast. I'd stay there again.

The Premier Inn West Quay is clean and comfortable and fairly basic. It is in a great location for food and shopping. I believe we are going to stay there again next year.