Happy Thanksgiving Day

1ANGELCAT

Thank you - no turkey for us this year; we're leaving for Venice on Wednesday and I didn't want to have a bunch of leftovers to deal with. As soon as I see turkey on the menu on the Westerdam, I'm ordering it because I really missed not having one this year.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Thank you - no turkey for us this year; we're leaving for Venice on Wednesday and I didn't want to have a bunch of leftovers to deal with. As soon as I see turkey on the menu on the Westerdam, I'm ordering it because I really missed not having one this year.

You have an awesome cruise to one of our most wonderful places!! I agree no turkey 🦃 with leftovers!!! Enjoy you belated Thanksgiving on board the ship!

Denise:)

Thank-you.

For the first time in many years DW and I later will have a small turkey for just us two. Plan on new method of stuffing deboned thigh/legs and roast the whole breast separately. Never deboned the legs before but will give it a go.

But on Monday, after work (sigh), we will be wife with DW's large family with brothers and sisters and uncles and aunts and nieces and nephews... a very nice family day.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving as well.

Thank you for all your best wishes. Lots to be thankful for. Sat around a camp fire yesterday in shorts & T-shirt, can't remember the last time we did at this time of year 23C (72F) Had a great turkey dinner with all the fixings & a nice bottle of wine.

Allan

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian neighbors! When ever I hear or see Canada is celebrating Thanksgiving I know ours here in the states is just around the corner....:)

PS - Save some turnkey and stuffing for the rest of us.

Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadians. Much to be thankful for. We are happy to have turkey'd yesterday with eastern portion of our pan-Canada family; west by phone and video.

Venice departure one not to be missed; cameras a must. And, if someone calls on all to turn around for photo, do it, as we didn't get into the travelogue video for ignoring it.

Happy Columbus Day to fellow American cruisers (history re-writers aside).

Thank you. We had our Turkey dinner yesterday and I thunk that today I may start to gather up summer clothes and take them to my craft room where I do my packing.....I only have three weekends left to get ready!!!!