RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Absolutely.

Have always found it interesting at a restaurant for example. Say you order a bottle of wine. The waiter goes through the same motions for a 10.00 bottle versus a 50.00 bottle...(though would probably decant for an older high end). Higher end drinks...same motions as serving a lower end drink.

So do you tip then more with the 50.00 bottle on your tab versus the 10.00 bottle? I do, but always thought that was odd. :confused:

KSC is closer than KFC. 😉

Will look at launch schedule, but no guarantees until much closer, even day of they scrub. Trying to do one a week now.

If there is one possible, I'd stay on ship. Is the ship sailing around 9pm?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Only one I see on the schedule is a SpaceX Falcon 9, November 16. It's an ISS (space station) resupply. They're my favorite since they have a 1 second launch window. Not much room to hit a moving target*. They also come home about 8 minutes later since the station is at low earth orbit. Plenty of fuel for the return. Sad part is they never move forward in the schedule, only delay.

On the bright side, there are two Falcon Heavy missions in June and July. You never know. ;)

*Full disclosure - ULA (Boeing) says they can hit the station with a one hour window since their second stage is more powerful. Not sure if they've done it yet.

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/launch-schedule/

Only one I see on the schedule is a SpaceX Falcon 9, November 16. It's an ISS (space station) resupply. They're my favorite since they have a 1 second launch window. Not much room to hit a moving target*. They also come home about 8 minutes later since the station is at low earth orbit. Plenty of fuel for the return. Sad part is they never move forward in the schedule, only delay.

On the bright side, there are two Falcon Heavy missions in June and July. You never know. ;)

*Full disclosure - ULA (Boeing) says they can hit the station with a one hour window since their second stage is more powerful. Not sure if they've done it yet.

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/launch-schedule/

I use spacecoastlaunches.com But yours also shows the one going up early Sunday morning. Are you talking about something different? :confused: Oh...maybe they are not coming in for this Sunday cruise...duh...

I use spacecoastlaunches.com But yours also shows the one going up early Sunday morning. Are you talking about something different? :confused: Oh...maybe they are not coming in for this Sunday cruise...duh...

No, they are on the Symphony TA. Making an odd stop in PC before. Miami. Probably to do immigration and not have that complication when she reaches Miami.

I may stay up Saturday night, but it's a two hour window and no landing. 😱

No, they are on the Symphony TA. Making an odd stop in PC before. Miami. Probably to do immigration and not have that complication when she reaches Miami.

I may stay up Saturday night, but it's a two hour window and no landing. ��

I think I might set the alarm....or the rocket itself will become one. ;) Will be pretty cool indeed for pax boarding Oasis this Sunday that came in the night before, plus the ones on board right now as the ship heads into port. Nice angle there! :D

I may stay up Saturday night, but it's a two hour window and no landing. 😱

It looks like we leave Pc at 5pm.

I was hoping for later. We are due in Miami at 5am.

I will keep checking the web sites for launches

TBH i didn't get it either.

Not much TV time being on here all the time? :-)

We do have Pedigree, just not that commercial I am guessing.

I think Bella stars in the Caesar commercials here. Maybe that is how John pays for cruising.:evilsmile:

JC

Same advert over here, there is definitely a similarity, autographs or paw prints needed.

Almost 100 pages. May I suggest a summary as to the original post? I leave next week on the Jewell and looking forward to visiting the Diamond Lounge. Hopefully, it will be the same staff as in December. If I detect any new info on the Diamond Lounge issue, I will report back. :cool::cool::cool:

Not much has changed except on some ships the previous overflow venues may no longer be used.

Your response made me chuckle. Thanks for putting a summary of 99 pages so succinctly I added the smiles to make my message longer per cruise critic prompt and it didn't work.

Drinks in the DL don’t count against your 3 during happy hour. You can then go to any bar and get a free drink on those menus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That set up has been in place for both DL and CL since the drink voucher program first came out. Now some ships are allowing you to use your drink vouchers in the MDR...but not all ships.