Escape - Dining Perk

GreyShadow

booked on the Escape with the “free at Sea” dining package of 3 dinners. Anyone know what the restrictions are sinc many if the restaurants are ala carte?

I had that perk when I last sailed NCL. I believe it was limited to 1 main course. I don't think they limited how many appetizers though. Not sure what the fine print says, but that was my experience.

As the Terms and Conditions of NCL's booking perks constantly change the best source is the written disclaimers currently on the NCL web site, not other cruisers' past experiences as found on the NCL boards.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice

Specialty Dining Package:

Package prices are subject to change.

Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise.

20% gratuities on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package are included when booking through the Australia office.

Packages are based on a per meal basis.

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Dining package is applicable to guest ages 2 and older.

Any Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues, Food Republic, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: The Supper Club ($15 USD), For the Record ($15 USD),Ocean Blue ($15 USD), Bayamo ($15 USD), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway), Sushi Bar ($7 USD), Pincho Tapas Bar ($7 USD), and Raw Bar ($7 USD).

Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.

There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.