Is1st Sea day Brunch still available?

AtSeaWithChris

The following question was posted on another thread that was closed before I could see answers.

"Does this mean the FREE seaday brunch is now not available on the first seaday.. If that is the case, I dont like the idea... If it is just using a portion of the dining room for this new breakfast, and we still can have the free brunch, then I am okay as this would then be just another option... However, if this replaces the seaday brunch, then its just another way for carnival to make extra money and take away something from the majority"

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

I am headed out on the Pride for a New Years week cruise and wondering if you have to pay for the brunch? I thought it was part of the dining options and included in the price I already paid. Am I mistaken?

I am headed out on the Pride for a New Years week cruise and wondering if you have to pay for the brunch? I thought it was part of the dining options and included in the price I already paid. Am I mistaken?

There is no cost for the brunch. On the fantasy last week, the brunch was on both the first and last sea day, from 8:30 to 1:00pm

On the my Nov. Freedom cruise brunch was available on both sea days. No extra charge for the brunch and you can go as many times as you like between 8:30am - 1PM. The Buffet is also open.

Edited by caribsun

I didn't do a good job of wording. With the Dr Seuss breakfast, is the brunch still available for free or will be be left to eat room service or lido buffet?

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

Edited by MamallamaAndDaddy

I'm always surprised by people that don't seem to know that you can go to the brunch for both breakfast and lunch.

I do this every cruise, I go for breakfast at 8:30 as soon as it opens, then I go back for lunch at 1:15, just before it closes.

As for the Dr. Seuss breakfast, I think it sounds like great fun for kids and families but you won't find me there. I avoid area's that are too packed with kids.