Hotel in Venice for 1 night

Munaelisa

Antiche Figure is right across from the train station. Close to ship. I loved this hotel. Half hour walk to Doges Palace. Great location on the canal. After reading trip advisor we got one of the rooms right on the canal with a balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For the sake of convenience, one of the hotels located in and around the Piazale Roma. Among the choices would be the Best Western Olimpia, Ca Doge (our home away from home) and the Santa Chiara. These are all within easy walking distance of the People Mover (which connects to the cruise port), close to a major Vaporetto pier, and within walking distance of the ATVO Express bus which will take you to the airport.

Hank

If you only have one night you might as well splurge. Hotel Danieli is right next to St Marks Sq and Doges Palace- couldn't be in a more central location for all the major sights. It can be pricey but it's also part of Starwood- so you can use points or a combination of $$ and points. The rooftop restaurant is extremely nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Antiche Figure is right across from the train station. Close to ship. I loved this hotel. Half hour walk to Doges Palace. Great location on the canal. After reading trip advisor we got one of the rooms right on the canal with a balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Agreed. We also have stayed at Antiche Figure. A very nice boutique hotel. It is a relatively short walk from P. Roma, but if you plan on walking, check most of your luggage at the facility in P. Roma since there are a few sets of stairs going up and down a couple of bridges across small canals to get there.

• 6 months later...
I love Hotel Olimpia - have stayed there on three separate trips and each stay has been excellent! Fantastic service, beautiful garden area and very clean.

Looks good. Is there a nearby Vaparetto stop?

I love hotel antiche figure. It's right across from the train station.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hotel Antiche Figure has a lot of cheerleaders. Another +1 for them. We stayed there 3 nights. Loved the location, loved the breakfast, absolutely loved the staff.

DON