Stupid Kids

1ANGELCAT

I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but my best case scenario would be to show the parents the video and tell them that due to the blatant disregard for ship rules, and for the safety of others, their entire family was being disembarked at the next port.

Try explaining that one to your trip interruption and cancellation insurance company . . .

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

What was on the gravestone? I think it was, "Hey y'all! Watch this!" As far as the parents go, obviously they've already jumped from a great height into the shallow end of the gene pool! Their son is just a young moron in training.

I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but my best case scenario would be to show the parents the video and tell them that due to the blatant disregard for ship rules, and for the safety of others, their entire family was being disembarked at the next port.

Try explaining that one to your trip interruption and cancellation insurance company . . .

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Totally agree -- off the ship they all go at the next port.

We had such a bad experience with absentee parents on the Golden Princess in 2003 we haven't sailed the line again. The Tweens on that December cruise endangered people's safety and brought aboard super soakers to soak people on formal night as elevator doors opened. The parents had to know as they surely didn't pack themselves.

I note that these two boys were in an inside cabin on their own. Their last name and cabin number can be clearly seen. Princess refused to take action in 2003, maybe they have learned something in 14 years.