Help Please - Need 3 day Ensenada Fun Times for the Carnival Imagination

mheinrich

I'm doing a group cruise on the Imagination and need to schedule a bunch of things for staff and guests to do while on board. I need the 3 day fun times so I know times of everything that's going on. Any chance someone has those they can scan for me? Please :-)

I am also planning a high school reunion group cruise on the Imagination for November... I happen to be sailing this Thursday for 3 nights. I plan on spending time coordinating activities around CCL's programming and trying to find lounges/areas that we can use for no charge. I will upload the FunTimes for you next week :)

Word of caution be careful of over planning. Plan one get together in the morning after breakfast like at 10am to 12pm. Do whatever team bldg, training or whatever during that time.

NOONE is going to want to hangout with coworkers all day on a cruise. Trust me.

Do not plan your schedule around the ship schedule. Ship schedules change without notice. If everyone knows 10 to 12 is team training/bldg time it will be much easier to manage.

After your sessions, everyone can select to do as much or as little as they want off the fun times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Word of caution be careful of over planning. Plan one get together in the morning after breakfast like at 10am to 12pm. Do whatever team bldg, training or whatever during that time.

NOONE is going to want to hangout with coworkers all day on a cruise. Trust me.

Do not plan your schedule around the ship schedule. Ship schedules change without notice. If everyone knows 10 to 12 is team training/bldg time it will be much easier to manage.

After your sessions, everyone can select to do as much or as little as they want off the fun times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Great advice!

The ship will have lots of activities during your sea day. There isn't any down time. Our group goes to Tea and does a picture at the Atrium stairs before dinner on CE night.

Good advice to meet in the morning. That's how all the conferences we've been to have been scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone. I leave in a week and a half so I wanted to have them before I left.

This is a work event for me, but it's a company event that we invite our past patients to cruise with the staff. What we do is plan to have each staff member attend an event that's already scheduled on the ship and then whoever wants to do it can do it, whoever doesn't, doesn't. (i.e., bingo with our nurse, slot tournament with our general manager, trivia with our coordinators, etc.) That's the reason I wanted the ship itin so I could give a time and place for everyone to meet if they were interested in doing them and to schedule the staff to know where they needed to be and what time. I was hoping to create the itin before leaving so everyone had it and could plan accordingly.

• 2 months later...
I am also planning a high school reunion group cruise on the Imagination for November... I happen to be sailing this Thursday for 3 nights. I plan on spending time coordinating activities around CCL's programming and trying to find lounges/areas that we can use for no charge. I will upload the FunTimes for you next week :)

Do u have this? Would love to see them please :)