Tinder on the Ship?

iamchrisstone

Tinder on the ship? That should be kept to a minimum, since as we're often told, fire is the most dangerous thing on a ship at sea. :D

....but seriously, good luck. You might have to opt for the "Value" internet tier if Tinder isn't included on the Social plan, although it should be.

Here's hoping the same fate doesn't befall you as happened to a cool kid from Miami I met on the Vista. He finally DID meet a good-looking girl on the ship and hit it off with her...only to find she was from Nevada. :o

Ummmm...:rolleyes: I dont think you will need Tinder...I have seen some of the girls that cruise single (or at least they appear to be single) and my guess is that it would not be hard to "hook up"....any lido deck bar, first day should give you what you are looking for....have fun!

I've used one of these apps at times whilst aboard (think of the one with a similar name, starts with 'G' :P ), it's always interesting when crew start chatting to you using it. Moreso when they recognise you from around the ship!

Carnival needs to create their own version for their single cruisers on their Carnival Hub app.

And Cruise Critic has a thread in the Special Interest category for singles who may or may not be interested.

{solo category is for those who want to cruise for themselves and not be hooking up on the ship}

And there is always a roll call for each sailing.

Ummmm...:rolleyes: I dont think you will need Tinder...I have seen some of the girls that cruise single (or at least they appear to be single) and my guess is that it would not be hard to "hook up"....any lido deck bar, first day should give you what you are looking for....have fun!

JMHO but that's a pretty huge assumption........

hhaha touch'e

I've used one of these apps at times whilst aboard (think of the one with a similar name, starts with 'G' :P ), it's always interesting when crew start chatting to you using it. Moreso when they recognise you from around the ship!

Maybe I'm slow....can I get a second hint?

Just off the Pride, can confirm that adult friend finder worked but I couldn't use any gambling sites. I don't know about tinder but I'd guess it's similar.

I am a gambler, Fan Duel and a Costa Rica sports betting site. All you need is a VPN to fool the website to showing a different location, it works.

And Cruise Critic has a thread in the Special Interest category for singles who may or may not be interested.

{solo category is for those who want to cruise for themselves and not be hooking up on the ship}

And there is always a roll call for each sailing.

It's unfortunate those other boards don't get much activity.

I am a gambler, Fan Duel and a Costa Rica sports betting site. All you need is a VPN to fool the website to showing a different location, it works.

Didnt think of that, tried using incognito mode. My personal book has his own private site so i figured it wouldn't be an issue but they blocked it. So annoying because I would have tore up last week!