Meet & Mingle on Celebrity

ssbeagle

How do you set up Meet & Mingles on Celebrity? We are going on the Equinox in June and so far none has been set up. Thanks.

Are you talking about the official "Connections" party that is set up by Celebrity? If so, the sign up is at the top of this page.

If you are talking about an informal meet and mingle, go to the "Roll Calls" board for Celebrity, and choose the ship and sailing you are on so you can converse with folks on your sailing. :)

I see nothing noted "Connections" at the top of this page. So how do I sign up, please? I may have done this a couple of months ago following someone's instructions. But I see no way to check if I have indeed signed up, or if there is actually a "Connections" party on my sailing. First time on X and very confused about the "meet and mingle". Have done many times on RCI.

I see nothing noted "Connections" at the top of this page. So how do I sign up, please? I may have done this a couple of months ago following someone's instructions. But I see no way to check if I have indeed signed up, or if there is actually a "Connections" party on my sailing. First time on X and very confused about the "meet and mingle". Have done many times on RCI.

Top of the page, says meet and mingle, also in a box on the right side of the page.

As someone else mentioned, the Roll Call for your cruise is where you need to post this. If there is an official or unofficial party planned for your voyage, it will be discussed there. There will be a sign-up list and others on the roll call will be able to tell you exactly how to sign up with Celebrity to get your name on the 'official' list. If there is not a party already being discussed, then post a message asking if anyone else is interested and perhaps you might volunteer to coordinate the party, depending on how much interest is shown. I believe there is a minimum number of guests (25?) required for Celebrity will participate in the event.

At the top of the page, right side, under "More About Celebrity Cruises" there are several options for learning more - such as "register for a meet & mingle", "learn more about a meet & mingle', 'Celebrity Roll Calls'.

To clarify : "Connections" used to be the term for Celebrity gatherings. Awhile ago it switched to "Meet and Mingle"...the Royal C term.. it is handled by the cruise line...not guests

you need your booking number to register and when the requisite number do so..I think 25, you will get a confirmation e mail. Does not always work so check at Guest Rel on the day you board...CD and ifficers and staff usually attend or stop btpy...coffee, tea and cake, name tags supplied

An informal sailaway get together is a gathering from roll call members, usually after the safety drill, usually at a bar.,,,.check your roll call...

To clarify : "Connections" used to be the term for Celebrity gatherings. Awhile ago it switched to "Meet and Mingle"...the Royal C term.. it is handled by the cruise line...not guests

you need your booking number to register and when the requisite number do so..I think 25, you will get a confirmation e mail. Does not always work so check at Guest Rel on the day you board...

An informal sailaway get together is a gathering from roll call members, usually after the safety drill, usually at a bar.,,,.check your roll call...

Unsure if other rolls calls are currently having issues, but ours definitely is - as more and more pax were registering for the M&M, our number stayed at 9. A few of us emailed X and they have confirmed that there is an IT problem and there will be a gathering, irrespective of numbers. They have notified the appropriate person onboard ;).

Unsure if other rolls calls are currently having issues, but ours definitely is - as more and more pax were registering for the M&M, our number stayed at 9. A few of us emailed X and they have confirmed that there is an IT problem and there will be a gathering, irrespective of numbers. They have notified the appropriate person onboard ;).

Except that on our recent cruise we had more than enough people who tried but failed to register through the website and there was no meet and mingle on board. I was told that not enough people had registered!

Except that on our recent cruise we had more than enough people who tried but failed to register through the website and there was no meet and mingle on board. I was told that not enough people had registered!

I have the email from X and will go to GS when we board. Several on our roll call have also said that they’ll post here as soon as one of us gets notification from the appropriate onboard rep. It’s all we can do with the link not working properly. If it happens, great...if not, we’ll make do with our sailaway gathering ;).

You can also supply a list to the desk or organizer on bd.. ..but only if folks are willing to post cabin nos/ names or e mail them to one member..

We had one cruise where many folks who received an invite where not CC members, while others actually on the roll call did not get the invite... We discovered it at the party..gave them a list and the re scheduled it..

Really goofy!

To clarify : "Connections" used to be the term for Celebrity gatherings. Awhile ago it switched to "Meet and Mingle"...the Royal C term.. it is handled by the cruise line...not guest..

Well, you might be correct, but when you click on the "Meet and Mingle" link, it takes you to "Cruise Critic Connections". :)

I had a similar situation:

Registering for a connections or meet and greet/ connections/meet and mingle party.

I emailed them to find out why I couldn't register for a party and this is the reply:

Right now there is a problem with registering for the connections party on Celebrity's website. We have made them aware of the issue. I apologize that you are having this trouble, You could send Celebrity a note at: connections@celebrity.com to see if they can manually register you

If you have not registered by the time you sail, please check with guest relations on board to ensure that you are added to the party invitation list

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this causes. I do hope you have a wonderful cruise

Worth a try?

I tried going on line but it said unavailable for this cruise. I had entered the booking number and everything it asked for.

Your signature doesn't indicate when you're next sailing with Celebrity [says June 2017! That may be a typo or a completed cruise]...

Online registration does not begin until [approximately] twelve months prior to embarkation date... And then, Celebrity does not sponsor a Meet & Mingle on cruises of less than seven days or--when systems are working; I've had no problem--if fewer than twenty-five Cruise Critic members have pre-registered to attend for a sailing of seven days or longer...

Edited by Xport

Well, you might be correct, but when you click on the "Meet and Mingle" link, it takes you to "Cruise Critic Connections". :)

Yes, Ed, my email from X refers to it as the ‘Cruise Critic Connections Party’.

Ssbeagle,

We had to email X as the link to register wasn’t working - don’t think it has properly since the introduction of the new website.

.not surprised, typical!

I still have my old Connections Pin!

Our last few invitations refer to a Cruise Critic gathering...

Edited by hcat

Sadly, I haven't found the Connections parties lately to be what they used to be. Lately, they've only been scheduled for half an hour. People don't seem to be interested in getting to know one another. Maybe that's a reflection of the roll calls lately, not much interaction going on there either. I miss meeting lots of new, fun cruising friends.

Our March 23 Reflection cruise is doing the same thing. Good Old Celebrity web issues. It's non stop. Keep trying.