Escape H20 Grotto

Laszlo

I liked the idea of the grotto and Spice H20 as an adults-only hangout. The reality of it was way too many kids running around.

Really? We were their almost every day last week from 9am -1pm. I never saw any kids

Really? We were their almost every day last week from 9am -1pm. I never saw any kids

We'll be on the Escape again next month and hopefully that will be the case. Last time was two years ago in the Caribbean and there didn't seem to be any effort to keep the 'adults-only' area adults-only.

I stumbled upon the "grotto" by accident when exploring the first day on Escape. I couldn't figure out where I had seen it. Went to customer service and they were unaware that there was a "grotto" on the ship! It took me a couple more days to find it again. The only time I saw kids there was in the evenings when they had the "white hot" or neon dance party. To be fair to the staff, this was in 2017, so ship was fairly new, and I didn't realize the "grotto" was part of H20.

I am so looking forward to that space (on maybe one/two sea days). I have no interest in the common pools/hot tubs. Eww, I want to be away from screaming kids and their parents who have no clue how to retain their children and common courtesy. Sad but true. Yay to Grotto! Nice video! Can't wait! Thanks :)

I like everything almost everything better on Bliss than Escape except this grotto. I love how shaded it is inside besides just water streaming. Truly a place to escape from the hot sun and cool down.

What is really nice about it is the fact that it has so places to actually sit down and are pretty comfortable