Overnight Tender in Lahaina

bc_redhead

We just received word from RC that our cruise will no longer be going to Hilo, so they added an extra day in Lahaina, Maui. This is a tendered port and we decided to make the most out of the 1st day and drive to Hana.

I am wondering if there is a cut off time for the tender boats going back to the ship? I have researched some threads but see conflicting answers.

Thank you

We just received word from RC that our cruise will no longer be going to Hilo, so they added an extra day in Lahaina, Maui. This is a tendered port and we decided to make the most out of the 1st day and drive to Hana.

I am wondering if there is a cut off time for the tender boats going back to the ship? I have researched some threads but see conflicting answers.

Thank you

We have tendered on Radiance several times in Lahaina and the boats run all night. There is a period of hours (maybe 12-5) that the frequency of trips are reduced but they do run all night. Have fun :D

We have tendered on Radiance several times in Lahaina and the boats run all night. There is a period of hours (maybe 12-5) that the frequency of trips are reduced but they do run all night. Have fun :D

We have done it also -- on our trips the tenders ran every half hour between midnight and when they got busy again in the morning. On the hour into port and on the half hour back to the ship -- or vice versa

2nd days are great -- no tender tickets or lines needed -- first day everyone wants to get off at the same time

Of course things can and do change

Aloha!