**Official** CC Group to Alaska 2005 -

Host Caroline

I love New England .. we had fabulous cruise on the Victory last fall to Portland, Sydney, Halifax and Boston but if you've you seen the east, why not find out if west is best?icon_wink.gif

I'm hosting an official CC group to Alaska in late July 2005 aboard the beautiful Diamond Princess roundtrip from Seattle. This itinerary has really long port calls in Juneau and Skagway and also NOT early a.m. cruising in Tracy Arm -- time for the fog to lift. And with Princess' great "personal choice" dining, you can chose to dine traditionally in one of the main dining rooms, or at your leisure when your day ashore is over in the other dining rooms. "Perfect" Option for Alaskaicon_smile.gif

Sat: Seattle depart 4p.m.

Sun: Cruising

Mon: Juneau (11:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.)

Tues: Skagway (5:00 a.m.- 8:45 p.m.)

Wed: Cruise Tracy Arm & Sawyer Glaciers

(11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.)

Thurs: Ketchikan (6:00a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)

Fri: Victoria BC (7:00 p.m.-11:59 p.m.)

I'm also working with a tour operator friend to offer a group of excursions at a set price..

sort of a "pick & choose" that will be totally optional AND on hotel rates for our group in

Seattle for two nights prior to the cruise for anyone who would like to come in early and enjoy this wonderful city! More details will follow. I've asked for rates for July 23, 2005.

Email me at Carocruiser@aol.com to "get on the list" if you'd like "preview" rates as soon as the boss gets them for me and before our group page is ready..

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time! icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

One can never have too many days at sea..</font>

Archived