Formal night attire pants color

gotallanswers

The OP has an "enigmatic" and "unusual" range of views in his various posts considering in his first post in December 2009 he said he was just 16 ........ ;)

Yep a lot has changed since I was 16, I have 4 more degrees, a real job, and somehow getting married shortly.

Yep a lot has changed since I was 16, I have 4 more degrees, a real job, and somehow getting married shortly.

You were extremely clever to get your first degree at 16 and I hope you and your new wife enjoy your firsr cruise as a couple, whatever pants you wear and whatever drinks you choose. :)

You were extremely clever to get your first degree at 16 and I hope you and your new wife enjoy your firsr cruise as a couple, whatever pants you wear and whatever drinks you choose. :)

Jeff: For newer members, please explain trolls? I get the tongue in cheek. Thanks....

Jeff: For newer members, please explain trolls? I get the tongue in cheek. Thanks....

Penny, I think most already know, but as you have asked me ...;

a:to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Some of it is comparitively mild because it is light-hearted and tongue in cheek but a malicious example would be a poster continually and regularly referring offensively to other posters as trolls and is therefore trolling themselves because their intent is to do the above.

It is often tempting to repond to malicious trolling posts intended to offend or hurt others, but that is often called "feeding the trolls" as it is seen by the troll to validate their behaviour and normally simply encourages them to do,it more.

The OP in this case for example started a thread elsewhere stating that they always had the removal of added on service charges on cruises. Some saw it as trolling but in my view the OP and others put forward cogent and valid arguments on both sides of the argument.. It could have been seen by some as trolling because it was a topic that predictably inflames extreme views on both sides. If the intent was to cause that inflamed argument it was trolling. If it wasn't the intention it wasn't.

Penny, I think most already know, but as you have asked me ...;

Some of it is comparitively mild because it is light-hearted and tongue in cheek but a malicious example would be a poster continually and regularly referring offensively to other posters as trolls and is therefore trolling themselves because their intent is to do the above.

It is often tempting to repond to malicious trolling posts intended to offend or hurt others, but that is often called "feeding the trolls" as it is seen by the troll to validate their behaviour and normally simply encourages them to do,it more.

The OP in this case for example started a thread elsewhere stating that they always had the removal of added on service charges on cruises. Some saw it as trolling but in my view the OP and others put forward cogent and valid arguments on both sides of the argument.. It could have been seen by some as trolling because it was a topic that predictably inflames extreme views on both sides. If the intent was to cause that inflamed argument it was trolling. If it wasn't the intention it wasn't.

Thanks Jeff! Of course I understood the little creature, and trolling in general. I did not know the context on CC.

Clearly, the OP is no more going on an SS cruise than I am going to the moon. I wonder what perverse satisfaction some get from such Mitty-esque alter personae. 4 degrees in 6 years? More sea days that Nelson? Best not to engage directly as trolls die if not fed.