Escape / Puzzle room on Anthem of the Seas

csaeroach

We are on Anthem of the Seas in Dec and I have been watching our cruise planner since we booked in July for the Escape Puzzle break room, but have not noticed it open to online bookings yet. Did I miss it, or do they take online bookings anymore? I know it use to be free but I think I read somewhere they now charge $10 as they had too many no shows? Does anyone know if this is correct?

thanks!

We are on Anthem of the Seas in Dec and I have been watching our cruise planner since we booked in July for the Escape Puzzle break room, but have not noticed it open to online bookings yet. Did I miss it, or do they take online bookings anymore? I know it use to be free but I think I read somewhere they now charge $10 as they had too many no shows? Does anyone know if this is correct?

thanks!

We are sailing Anthem again in November and I do not see the Escape Puzzle room in my cruise planner. I did for our sailing this past February. I do not think they charge on Anthem, only on Harmony.

I do know they have added a no show fee for iFly and Northstar, but I think it is only for those two activities.

IMG_2651.jpg

Congrats, That's time remaining from an hour...........has anyone beat that??

Could someone tell me what is the Escape Room on Anthem?

Bob (the other Bob)

It's a room where about a dozen people are locked in and have to work together to find the key to get out by solving puzzles. A lot of fun and everyone contributes.

It never appeared on my Cruise Planner either, but I had no problem signing up for it once onboard. It's only held on select sea days so make sure to sign up quickly. We ended up with a rather large group (around 20), which was bordering on too many for the room.

The title is "Escape from the Future" and it is astrology themed. It's held in the teen disco room adjacent to the SeaPlex. I thought they had a dedicated space for it but apparently not (or that's on Harmony only). Unfortunately, several elements of the game had been damaged by past guests who must have gotten frustrated. It was still fun though and we were able to solve the puzzles with time to spare.

thanks!

Just off Anthem on 9/9. As stated, puzzle break is free on Anthem. We were not able to book puzzle break on line as I checked every day for 6 months. When I called they said I would have to schedule once on-board. Scheduling was done in the Boleros on our cruise - though previously was done in the theater.

Does anyone know if the puzzle room on Anthem is the same or different than the one on Harmony. We did the one on Harmony last year and are going on Anthem next year. I want to do the one on Anthem, but not if it is the same as the one on Harmony.

What was the theme on Harmony?

On Anthem theme was planets/greek mythology.

Does anyone know if the puzzle room on Anthem is the same or different than the one on Harmony. We did the one on Harmony last year and are going on Anthem next year. I want to do the one on Anthem, but not if it is the same as the one on Harmony.

Completely different.

The Escape room themes on Anthem and Ovation were identical - even down to the introductory video on Ovation talking about Anthem

By this do you mean the puzzles and solution are identical as well?

Incidentally, someone had stolen the flash drive containing the introductory video prior to my cruise, so we did not get to watch it. The host had to read us the instructions manually.

By this do you mean the puzzles and solution are identical as well?

Incidentally, someone had stolen the flash drive containing the introductory video prior to my cruise, so we did not get to watch it. The host had to read us the instructions manually.

I have not been on Ovation.

Anthem and Harmony have completely different Escape Rooms/Puzzle Breaks.