Cruises coming back to fremantle - yipee

Just heard on the news - Carnival are coming back, albeit with the Sun Princess at the moment. Our leader Mark McGowan and Carnival seem to have struck a deal - and there is work going on at the moment in Broome so the big ships can dock - and work is being discussed re updating the Fremantle Port. Needless to say, I am Lizzie half a tale - so if anyone got all this from the beginning - please post.

Pity I don't have my dancing penguins on my signature - ' cos I could happy dance :D:D:D

Just heard on the news - Carnival are coming back, albeit with the Sun Princess at the moment. Our leader Mark McGowan and Carnival seem to have struck a deal - and there is work going on at the moment in Broome so the big ships can dock - and work is being discussed re updating the Fremantle Port. Needless to say, I am Lizzie half a tale - so if anyone got all this from the beginning - please post.

Pity I don't have my dancing penguins on my signature - ' cos I could happy dance :D:D:D

Lets hope the other main group decides to do some WA sailings too.

Perhaps the other state Governments will do the same with their cruise terminals, make an investment in upgrading the docks so more ships can come, more tourist $$'s and more spent by the lines filling their freezers & pantries in Australia. If I was in Sydney where the lines complain about being unable to get a berth I would pay a Temporary small 'port upgrade' charge to help pay for it. We might even get some overflow here in WA with more 'round the top' or 'round the bottom' cruises.