Just off the Crown Princess with two little ones! Any questions?

myraid

Did you eat in the main dining room with the kids for dinner time? Did they have a good selection of kid friendly foods?

We ate in the MDR every night. Same kids menu every night, but it worked for us...chicken fingers and fries, spaghetti and meatballs was pretty much what my kids ate every night. I think there was also hamburgers and maybe fish sticks or something like that. Also ask for the fruit cup beforehand. Fresh fruit cut up in very small pieces...my kids loved that before dinner!!!

• 2 months later...
We took full advantage of the kids club for our DS (5 yrs) and he had a blast. Begged to go back every time and cried when we picked him up!!! DD (19 mos) had a blast too. We can't wait for the next one!!

What was there for your 19 month old? My daughter will be just shy of 3, so she cant be in the kids club, but I would love to go in with her and let her play. NCL had an Under 2 Zoo, does Princess have anything like this?

We are doing Crown for 4/23 sailing with 2yo. He is actually turning 2 on the cruise :) Naturally, I have a host of questions!

• Did you use splash zone/kids pool? How crowded is it normally?
  • What excursions did you do, if any? We are thinking Turtle farm on Grand Cayman, Victor Bodden customized tour on Roatan and Chakanaab (dolphin swim and park) in Cozumel.
  • I only did Princess pre-baby before and can't remember if they have juice and milk boxes at the buffet for the kids

Thank you in advance!

Archived