"Celebrity Today" Daily Newsletters for Millennium Alaska Cruise May 12th-20th, 2016

FunInTheSun9

In the past I have used fellow cruisers postings of the daily in-cabin newsletters to help plan my own activities in advance of our cruise, so I don't have to take much time reading through them during my vacation. However, I could not find any here on the forums for our Alaska Cruise on the Celebrity Millennium. So, for anyone like me that likes to look at the newsletters in advance of your sailing, here are the daily newsletters from our recent cruise on the Celebrity Millennium's NORTHBOUND sailing from May 12th-20th, 2016. I will also post the May 20th-27th Southbound dailies separately (we went B2B).

PLEASE NOTE: The Millennium's first sailing of the Alaska season includes and extra port to "reposition" her on a Friday-Friday schedule, so this particular sailing was for 8 days rather than the regular 7, and included a call on the port of Sitka. Sitka will not be in the northbound sailings for the remainder of the 2016 season. FYI.

Also, I will soon be posting a review of our experience while on the Millennium for 15 days, and I plan to add the a link to it here in a reply below once it is ready.

I hope you find this helpful. Relish in your planning - it is half the fun!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9914F0610AA0189!1281&authkey=!ADfwFY-OFPc21R4&ithint=file%2cpdf

In the past I have used fellow cruisers postings of the daily in-cabin newsletters to help plan my own activities in advance of our cruise, so I don't have to take much time reading through them during my vacation. However, I could not find any here on the forums for our Alaska Cruise on the Celebrity Millennium. So, for anyone like me that likes to look at the newsletters in advance of your sailing, here are the daily newsletters from our recent cruise on the Celebrity Millennium's NORTHBOUND sailing from May 12th-20th, 2016. I will also post the May 20th-27th Southbound dailies separately (we went B2B).

PLEASE NOTE: The Millennium's first sailing of the Alaska season includes and extra port to "reposition" her on a Friday-Friday schedule, so this particular sailing was for 8 days rather than the regular 7, and included a call on the port of Sitka. Sitka will not be in the northbound sailings for the remainder of the 2016 season. FYI.

Also, I will soon be posting a review of our experience while on the Millennium for 15 days, and I plan to add the a link to it here in a reply below once it is ready.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9914F0610AA0189!1281&authkey=!ADfwFY-OFPc21R4&ithint=file%2cpdf

And thanks again! As you may have noticed in my sig on my other reply (on your Southbound posting) we will also be doing a b2b later this summer. I will very much enjoy reading through these Dailys and using the information to help enriched my visualization of what the cruise will be like. Your efforts are very much appreciated!

My nine page review of our 2016 Alaska cruise on the Millennium, with 27 photos has now been posted on the cruisecritic review page. Here is a link. Be sure to look at the photos individually, as they have descriptions telling you what you are looking at. I hope you find this helpful. Many thanks to those who helped me here over my 9-month planning period. Enjoy!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=535553&et_cid=2633025&et_rid=85410920&et_referrer=Boards_Million_Member_Newsub

Edited by FunInTheSun9

This is awesome! Thank you for being so thoughtful. Looking forward to the southbound dailies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are welcome. The Southbound May 20th-27th 2016 "Celebrity Today" dailies can be found here. I hope these are helpful to you. Have fun in your planning efforts!:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50181294#post50181294

FunInTheSun9, do you remember which nights were Evening Chic on your NB cruise? I looked through the dailies and I see it noted on Saturday, but I can't tell what the second night is...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, the second Chic (formal) Night is the night BEFORE the last night on board. So on a Friday-to-Friday sailing, the second Chic night is on Wednesday night. Sidenote 1: This is also the lobster night in the main dining room. Sidenote 2: The reason it is on Wednesday is because everyone is packing the last night and many skip the MDR then. Sidenote 3: The first Chic night is the first at sea day, or on Saturday on a Friday-to-Friday sailing. Hope that helps.

Yes, the second Chic (formal) Night is the night BEFORE the last night on board. So on a Friday-to-Friday sailing, the second Chic night is on Wednesday night. Sidenote 1: This is also the lobster night in the main dining room. Sidenote 2: The reason it is on Wednesday is because everyone is packing the last night and many skip the MDR then. Sidenote 3: The first Chic night is the first at sea day, or on Saturday on a Friday-to-Friday sailing. Hope that helps.

Yes, that helps tremendously! That was exactly what I assumed to be true, and I was pretty sure I'd read that here on the boards somewhere, but I just wanted to double-check since we'll be on the same cruise (w/o Sitka obviously). Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Thank you

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...