"Celebrations"

GerScot

If you did tell them when booking the date and occasion will be listed on the reservation. If not and you want to make it a celebration let Celebrity or your TA know so that they can note the reservation. I'm not sure if you can add it yourself.

Actually, in this case "Celebrations" has nothing to do with any personal celebration passengers may have during the booked cruise.

I believe it was a particular promotion offered in the UK around March 2017....in my case including free gratuities, premium drinks package, free wi fi and $300 OBC.

Whilst the $300OBC does show on my reservation so far none of the other items appear in my Order History where I would expect to see them, instead they seem to be included as an add on called "Celebrations".

As the sailing is not until Sept 2017 at some point before then I expect they will appear in the Order History.

Actually, in this case "Celebrations" has nothing to do with any personal celebration passengers may have during the booked cruise.

I believe it was a particular promotion offered in the UK around March 2017....in my case including free gratuities, premium drinks package, free wi fi and $300 OBC.

Whilst the $300OBC does show on my reservation so far none of the other items appear in my Order History where I would expect to see them, instead they seem to be included as an add on called "Celebrations".

As the sailing is not until Sept 2017 at some point before then I expect they will appear in the Order History.

May well be that, however I only booked last week.

I was able to add my 34 anniversary on Silhouette Cruise :) but on Eclipse cruise (33 anniversary) the save button does nothing.

You can add BD, Retirement, Graduation, etc.

I was able to add my 34 anniversary on Silhouette Cruise :) but on Eclipse cruise (33 anniversary) the save button does nothing.

You can add BD, Retirement, Graduation, etc.

As a matter of interest where do you do that?

22195474_1972561766319951_504734857427179827_n.jpg?oh=669d211dd8c405f557221631faa3ad90&oe=5A7DE9FC

Very easy on manage my reservation click the "Celebrations Button", then the screen to enter data appears, you select the celebration to add and click the save button.

Thanks,

tried that but it doesnt open when I click

sollyman, in this case Celebrations showing on the on line reservation does refer to a personal celebration. I have 3 cruises booked, 2 of them have information on a special occasion we are celebrating on board. The 3rd has no info and we are not celebrating an occasion on that cruise.

I also have a "Celebrations" item listed that was put there by my travel agent for my birthday. So it is indeed for special occasions - and other related "Celebrations".

• 5 months later...