Sabor / Tapas on Navigator dinner package

Sabor on Navigator was the WORST specialty dining I have ever had on any cruise line. Quality was non-existent. The menu has really been dumbed down to a selection of tacos and quesadillas. If you go in expecting a real Mexican dinner...change your expectations now. The only time I left a specialty dinner hungry. You can order more, but there's not much worth ordering. Look at menu closely before you burn a dining credit there. The original menu had real entrees, now it looks like the $5.99 Businessman lunch special at dinner.

I read in another post that Sabor was currently a tapas restaurant (there was even a menu posted). When we were on the Navigator last summer Sabor was an Indian restaurant for a few sailings out of Southampton.

I notice that on our cruise planner (for 12th August) Sabor has disappeared completely, which implies, to me, that there is uncertainty as to what sort of restaurant it will be for our sailing

The menu looks interesting and worth exploring, and a much better option than the Tex-Mex / cantina options they previously offered. It would be nice to see how the pricing works. If it’s $25 for unlimited tapas, that would be a good deal IMO.