Off site parking Cape Canaveral

jetsretrn

Looking for recommendations and reviews for parking off site at Cape Canaveral please.

We live in Orlando area so sail ouit of Port Canaveral often. We really like Park n Cruise. Very convenient location, friendly, courteous staff and reasonable prices. They offer a 10% veterans discount and they also have a loyalty program that gets us occasional free parking.

There are 7 off-site options and each has a fan base!

Generally the reviews are pretty good for all of them so it comes down to your budget and requirements. Do you want the cheapest? Which direction are you coming from/leaving to? Do you want to self-park versus valet-style? How many people - because when only 1 or 2 then GoPortcanaveral is very cheap for example, but expensive when 6?

You can read about off-site price comparisons with photos here: http://cruiseportcanaveral.us/port-canaveral-parking/

Off-Port-Parking-Canaveral-Web.jpg

The distances are minor and traffic will only be an issue if there is rocket launch when you disembark which is unlikely! So you really do not need to park close to Ron Jon to save time!

But it will help a bit to park at least in the same direction so Park Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral Shuttle and GoPortCanaveral parking will all work. If you are in a bit of a rush you may get faster service with Park Port Canaveral because they have more shuttles! Or park shipside for the fastest getaway!

Be aware the Key Lime Pie Company opens at 10 I believe so you do not have to rush anyways! They used to be on A1A near Coconuts in Cocoa Beach but moved north near Ron Jon.

After shopping I would drive back north on A1A towards 528 to get back to I95 North. If you go west on 520 you will see more traffic lights and perhaps slower traffic because you pass near the mall area and through Cocoa Village.

The distances are minor and traffic will only be an issue if there is rocket launch when you disembark which is unlikely! So you really do not need to park close to Ron Jon to save time!

But it will help a bit to park at least in the same direction so Park Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral Shuttle and GoPortCanaveral parking will all work. If you are in a bit of a rush you may get faster service with Park Port Canaveral because they have more shuttles! Or park shipside for the fastest getaway!

Be aware the Key Lime Pie Company opens at 10 I believe so you do not have to rush anyways! They used to be on A1A near Coconuts in Cocoa Beach but moved north near Ron Jon.

After shopping I would drive back north on A1A towards 528 to get back to I95 North. If you go west on 520 you will see more traffic lights and perhaps slower traffic because you pass near the mall area and through Cocoa Village.

Thanks for the helpful information!

We live in Orlando area so sail ouit of Port Canaveral often. We really like Park n Cruise. Very convenient location, friendly, courteous staff and reasonable prices. They offer a 10% veterans discount and they also have a loyalty program that gets us occasional free parking.

Thank you

There are 7 off-site options and each has a fan base!

Generally the reviews are pretty good for all of them so it comes down to your budget and requirements. Do you want the cheapest? Which direction are you coming from/leaving to? Do you want to self-park versus valet-style? How many people - because when only 1 or 2 then GoPortcanaveral is very cheap for example, but expensive when 6?

You can read about off-site price comparisons with photos here: http://cruiseportcanaveral.us/port-canaveral-parking/

Off-Port-Parking-Canaveral-Web.jpg

Thank you!