Walking/Jogging Track on Odyssey

Camillus112

Our last cruise on Seabourn was in 2012 and I understand many changes have been made and many others will be forthcoming. We are highly interested in a summer cruise on Odyssey, but we would like to ascertain that we can enjoy a walking track. Is it still available and without obstructions? Thanks for any further info you can give us. Thanks!

I suspect the OP is referring to the loop those of us walkers use on deck nine. If that is the case then yes, you can still walk there. Best to do so in the AM before the lounge lizards show up and move some of the chaises into the aisle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, Chairsin, thank you. Do you happen to know how many loops equal a mile? Hopefully us walkers and loungers will peacefully coexist... at least we speak softly, if at all, and try not to interrupt...in exchange for a bit of walking space.... Hope it works out since we walk both mornings and afternoons. Ah...there's practically nothing as pleasurable as walking and gazing at the marvelous sea... and then some champagne!

I believe it is 16 loops per mile. I must admit that while not an optimal solution on days when we can’t go ashore and get out exercise there. Still it i much prefer it to the gym because as you say there is something pleasurable about gazing out to the sea. And as I walk in the morning I save my champagne reward for later in the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums