Anyone sailing from Havana Cuba November 13th 2017

Redcasey55

• 1 month later...

My wife and I will be on this cruise with a group of 16 friends from Flowery Branch Georgia. I must have missed you posting on 5/16 as I usually check every couple of weeks to see if there is any activity. We are all flying in the day of the cruise and hiring a van to take us to the ship.

Hi, I will be traveling solo. Arriving in Havana on Sunday and staying in a Airbnb for the night. Seems there are conflicting stories of the time we are able to board ship. Hope they iron out the kinks by November.

That is very cool that there are 16 of you, are you from an organization or just a large group of friends traveling together?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Have your group all been able to get your visa's for Cuba? We hear all sort of reports about who can and who cannot fly into Cuba.

Welcome. Sorry it took so long to post a reply. We, likewise, are looking forward to this cruise. Hope to see you onboard...

Have your group all been able to get your visa's for Cuba? We hear all sort of reports about who can and who cannot fly into Cuba.

Yes. There are two visa's required. The first is required to get from the airport to the ship. Delta provided this visa for $50.00. The second is required to get off the ship for excursions. This visa is included in the cruise rate and provided by the cruise company