Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Indy and Navigator are shown in Gibraltar a few times over the 2019 summer. so I assume Med sailings out of UK on them.

Vision, Jewel, Brilliance and Rhapsody shown at French riviera ports over the 2019 summer, so assume Med runs on those.

I would think that Indy and Navigator will do UK - wonder if Oasis and Quantum 4 will do Barcelona?!

Palma should for sure be a port showing a booking for them .....

Oasis will most likely do Barcelona the summer of 2019. Q4 has enhancements specific to the Asian market and other than a couple quick cruises I would expect her to sail direct to Asia.

I'm not bothered by what sails out of Southampton but please give us a decent sized ship in the med doing at least 10 night sailings. Seven nights out of Rome or Barcelona isn't work the journey when you're travelling with kids.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Indy and Navigator again?! Seriously, can't they give the UK cruisers something different for a change?

Agree, but why not take a flight to Barcelona for the Oasis Class?

We've done Serenade, Allure and Harmony from Barcelona and really like sailing from there.

Oasis will most likely do Barcelona the summer of 2019. Q4 has enhancements specific to the Asian market and other than a couple quick cruises I would expect her to sail direct to Asia.

I think so too.....but will watch closely for the repositioning from Germany to wherever she goes...

I'm not bothered by what sails out of Southampton but please give us a decent sized ship in the med doing at least 10 night sailings. Seven nights out of Rome or Barcelona isn't work the journey when you're travelling with kids.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A 7 day cruise isn't worth a 2-3 hour flight? Try flying to the States then for a 7 nighter. Having said that, I think they should have an extra Voyager Class in the Med.

NCL says fall/winter 2017. I suspect RCCL won't be much sooner :(

Royal has never followed the other cruise lines in their release schedule. For as long as I can remember they have released their itineraries in the Feb to April time frame with the exception of some Asia and Cuba cruises that get released closer to sail date.

A 7 day cruise isn't worth a 2-3 hour flight? Try flying to the States then for a 7 nighter. Having said that, I think they should have an extra Voyager Class in the Med.

With children, I wouldn't do it. In my opinion people don't do a family holiday for 1 week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With children, I wouldn't do it. In my opinion people don't do a family holiday for 1 week.

Why not spend some time somewhere pre cruise?

In 2015, we took the train to London, spent 3 nights there, flew to Barcelona, spent 2 nights there, then spent a week on Allure, before flying back home to Glasgow.

Or, do a B2B. This past year, we had a fairly long and stressful year, so obviously wanted a 2 week summer holiday. We couldn't really find anything to do prior to our July 8th Harmony sailing so we booked the July 1st one as well.

Why not spend some time somewhere pre cruise?

In 2015, we took the train to London, spent 3 nights there, flew to Barcelona, spent 2 nights there, then spent a week on Allure, before flying back home to Glasgow.

Or, do a B2B. This past year, we had a fairly long and stressful year, so obviously wanted a 2 week summer holiday. We couldn't really find anything to do prior to our July 8th Harmony sailing so we booked the July 1st one as well.

I don't think our holiday budget would stretch to a b2b as much as we would like to. With regard to pre-cruise, it's too much work with kids. We have a 2 yr old, 4 yr old and 12 yr old. Getting them and all their accessories to a cruise port is enough work without involving 2 or 3 nights here or there. When the kids are older then absolutely but not at the moment.

Indy and Navigator are shown in Gibraltar a few times over the 2019 summer. so I assume Med sailings out of UK on them.

Vision, Jewel, Brilliance and Rhapsody shown at French riviera ports over the 2019 summer, so assume Med runs on those.

I see Brilliance also on Amsterdam's schedule: http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/en/cruises-portal (sorry, don't know how to screenshot it).

Serenade appears in Norway, Le Havre and Iceland some calls in 2019, Brilliance in Amsterdam again.

The other ships that are reported have already been mentioned.

Symphony might not return to Europe. Maybe the original Oasis does due to her necessary dry dock.

Hopefully canaveral gets a third ship for 9 night voyages

With only 1 terminal, it would probably need to be an alternating 9/5 schedule. Saturday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Saturday. Friday, Sunday, and Monday are tied up.

I'd rather see a 7 day Celebrity trip for T1 on Saturday

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app