HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

It all began on March 15, 2016.

9bed579a86a5a87662af27e7f5a6bfba.jpg

And then just over 15 months later, Royal Caribbean's projected alcohol sales for this trip increased mightily.

febe55c3b3b14b9bc9f985c328201b3b.jpg

So it's exactly what it sounds like. Four live reviews in one. It's an unheard of move that's never been attempted before. This will either be "ok" or most likely an utter failure that will result in all four reviewers being permanently banned by Host Clarea. Time will tell.

Don't expect any other entries from this account as these four idio....I mean, live reviewers will post from their own accounts going forward.

The oddsmakers in the Harmony Sports Book agree that A&L will post the most followed by York. Rick will post in spurts (between blackouts) while Maureen will post the most hilarious stuff but probably only every 3-4 days between her own blackouts. York will also attempt to post incriminating photos of Rick the moments leading up to Rick's blackouts.

A&L will probably periscope a bit while Rick may scope once or twice late at night but then completely forget that he did until York reminds him in the morning. "I did what?" York will only scope if it's snowing out or if there is an 1,188-foot gash in the hull and the ship starts to sink while Maureen is wondering what the hell periscope is. "Is Periscope some sorta drink made with Perrier & Scotch? Sounds yummy! I'll take two of them. Extra Scotch please. And hold the Perrier."

09452ecd0be4ecb598d1f4e9e124dd00.jpg

Yes, that is a photo of the Majesty. Posting a picture of the Harmony would have been too predictable.

Edited by Yorkvillain

On a serious note, this will be a very special and historic journey as Royal Caribbean International for the very first time ever, will be visiting the exotic ports of Labadee, Falmouth & Cozumel. I don't believe any vessel has ever been to any of these remote locations before nor has any passenger ever stepped foot on the warm sand at Labadee/Cozumel or on the beautiful broken glass at Falmouth.

a7e75428634e63d00316bd4222c44888.jpg

I love the user profile for the Four Headed monster.

4-Headed Monster

Cool Cruiser

About 4-Headed Monster

Interests: Flowriding, Boozing, Trivia, Wearing Chubbies & Enjoying Pool-less Solariums

Favorite Cruise Line(s): Definitely not Carnival

Hi, my name is Andrew (A&L_Ont). For those of you who have followed Lisa and I before, you have a good idea of what to expect. If you haven't, please continue reading. We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas, and we've sailed her before. In fact, this is the third time since Nov 2016.

This review, however, varies from our last ones in a few ways. One aspect that is different, Owen is staying home with his grandma. It's a kid free cruise for Lisa and I, even though there will be kids on the ship. Another element that is different, we are sailing with three famous, or is it infamous, live CC reviewers. There are big plans for staying up late and partying till the sun rises. In reality, I bet I will be waking before sunrise. I don't know how I will get posts done being pie-eyed and possible two or three sheets to the wind but we (you the reader and we the reviewers) shall endure.

We booked this cruise on March 14th, or possibly the 15th, of 2016 - almost a year and a half ago. After watching the last 565 days, or 80 weeks and 5 days, or 13,560 hours slowly count down to where we are now. We finally only have a few days until embarkation. We fly Friday to Fort Lauderdale and board Harmony on Saturday.

So before you commit, let me quickly inform you what type of review you will get, at least from me. There might be hourly posts at times but more likely a few times a day. They will be off the cuff, contain pictures and whatever else I feel like adding. I will do my best to answer questions, like an excursion guide, and I just might make up the answers if I don't know them. There might be a few incriminating photos posted of my three co-writers.

There will also be periscopes at sea -- thanks to Harmony's wonderful Wi-Fi and scopes from ports, thanks to data plans from work ;) and free Wi-Fi locations. I will do a quick periscope Friday just to make sure we are connected. You can follow me at Andrew_1720 for periscope fun.

I hope you will enjoy the virtual journey that the four of us will take you on. Buckle up and pack your bags pronto because we are ready to set sail.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I was excited to be cruising with Tim, but the fact that Rick and Maureen have joined makes it better. I never knew such a thing was possible?

I would be remiss if I failed to mention that Tim has Courtney travelling with him, Maureen has her niece Heather and friend Rhonda joining her. Rick is solo this sailing but maybe next time we can get The Dugout, Our Two Suite Cases, or the Silver Fox join him.

“I love it when a plan comes together.” Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith.

Hm-bfEW84w8

YEEEEESSSSS. Bummed I won't be onboard with this crew but I'm looking forward to this virtual cruise. Villain - has the evil doctor allowed you to have any adult beverages or will you be the official sober chronicler of the gang?

Ya'll have a great time. Thank goodness we have a legitimate must read ahead of us. ;)

You have it all wrong. I’m on antibiotics, so no drinking for me. I “caught” something here in Amsterdam. I guess the sore could be described as a four-headed monster. Should I post pictures of it? Maybe I’ll Periscope instead.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick