Things not to do on a cruise ship

mrizer7773

spend too much time watching and looking for unacceptable behavior in other passengers.

Are you kidding me? Watching the behavior of (some of) our fellow cruisers provides better entertainment than what's on in the theatre most of the time. I may or may not judge. But I see no reason to forego SO much free entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you kidding me? Watching the behavior of (some of) our fellow cruisers provides better entertainment than what's on in the theatre most of the time. I may or may not judge. But I see no reason to forego SO much free entertainment.

it's the entertainment value I look forward too. A cocktail, comfy seat and a sense of humor.

you are entitled to find entertainment where you may ...

The best entertainment is to stand by the Purser’s Desk and listen to the varied complaints. Especially people wanting to remove tips

The best entertainment is to stand by the Purser’s Desk and listen to the varied complaints. Especially people wanting to remove tips

I think I’d gave a hard time keeping my thoughts to myself if I heard them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

(y)(y) So rude of them. Sometimes I feel like letting ours slam in hopes they might get a hint. I never do because they probably wouldn't even notice and it would disturb the non door slammers.

What's up with people always trying to get on before others get off? They act like it's the last elevator ever.

I used to always think this about people trying to get on a plane before anyone else. But I now understand we all need overhead space for luggage.

Well I had to look this up since I have kept parrots over 30 years and am very interested in conservation. First thought was "why would someone smuggle a budgie? The only cost a few dollars."

I just looked budgie smuggler up and really wish I wouldn't have. :eek::eek::eek:

Don't assume that the glass on a cabin window is one-way. It's been some time ago but my SIL had a cabin that had a window looking out on the Promenade Deck. She assumed no one could see in until her husband asked her if it bothered her undressing where people could see. She was sure they couldn't so he went outside and mimicked every move she made. She was mortified.