Purchased the DRINK PACKAGE - so what's your favorite drink that we should try?

This will be my first time with a drink package on Royal and I'm looking forward to trying some of these! Do you get one of the soda mugs with the deluxe package or does that only come with the soda package?

The special soda cup comes with all unlimited beverage packages.

I didn't think I was the first person to ever have this as a thread, just thought it would be fun. Looked at a few "pages" of RECENT threads and it wasn't current, so I asked. Sorry that you didn't share an answer to my question.

He did share an answer, it would appear that you just didn't like it. He might just like them all. He is the most helpful person on these boards.

So I have found several recipes for a BBC. Some have dark rum, others do not. One added banana rum or banana liqueur. Some use pina colada mix while others have cream of coconut; one actually had both of the above.

Does anybody have a favorite? Fortunately we like all of the above so tomorrow might end up being a sampler night . . .

The coconut mojito from Boleros. They use coconut rum and the rim of the glass is coated in toasted coconut. Yum.

Unfortunately they changed the recipe [emoji20] no more coconut on the glass and now it's Bacardi silver with god awful sickeningly sweet coconut syrup. I almost cried [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am anxious to try some new ones too... while I like an occasional beer, I prefer liquor drinks. I usually stick with flavored vodka and tonics... don't prefer the super sweet ones. In fact, I usually get Long Islands without the sweet/sour.

I'm open to suggestions for non-sweet drinks too.

Well, I'm back. Definitely got our money's worth on the drink package. Tried a lot of new drinks, don't remember most. But the Lavender Martini at the Schooner Bar was excellent. Also at the R-Bar I enjoyed the Let's Get Fizzical, actually I enjoyed this a few times.

Also had a fancy iced coffee drink each day and DH had fresh squeezed oj. If they would only add Ben & Jerry's ice cream to the package, we'd be set. :-)