Best night for the Chef's Table Ama Rhine cruise Amsterdam to Basel

wednesday

• 1 month later...
Have you had your cruise already? I am going on this trip on July 7th with my mother. I'd love to hear any feedback you might have, the good, the bad, and the ugly! Thanks.

No we haven't, our departure is July 30 so you might have to give me the good, the bad and the ugly.;p Although from my past Ama experiences there really was no bad and ugly.

We did choose the second night of the cruise, sailing away from Amsterdam for the Chef's table because there are no special meals in the main dining room that evening (at least on our sailing,) it won't interfere with going into port on the late stops and there should be some okay views. We are a group of 13 so I didn't want to tie up anyone's port time with reservations.

One thing that helped me decide (in addition to getting the special meal days) was this blog post I found. Although the time of year she cruised was earlier than ours so the sun probably won't be setting for dinner for us like it was for her.

https://www.christinascucina.com/introducing-amawaterways-and-the-enchanting-rhine-river-cruise/