Reaching Silver during Back to Back cruise

wesport

I am taking a 21 day cruise on the Odyssey which is a 14 day attached to a 7 day cruise. Will achieve Silver 7 days in to the first segment which is 14 days. Will any benefits be available on the last segment which is 7 days, or will they kick in only on the next cruise I take with Seabourne. Having done most cruises on HAL, you have to wait till the next cruise. Wondering if Seabourne follows the same rules.

I am taking a 21 day cruise on the Odyssey which is a 14 day attached to a 7 day cruise. Will achieve Silver 7 days in to the first segment which is 14 days. Will any benefits be available on the last segment which is 7 days, or will they kick in only on the next cruise I take with Seabourne. Having done most cruises on HAL, you have to wait till the next cruise. Wondering if Seabourne follows the same rules.

Suggest you reach out to Seabourn Club via email. You might be pleasantly surprised. We were late last year.

If they are listed separately you will get your benefits on the second segment. It happened to us getting Gold.

We confirmed this at the Seabourn Square desk when we boarded. Hoping it happens again next year going to Platinum.

The next loyalty level normally kicks in after the voyage on which you qualified is over. But I can say that B2B was an exception for us. We had separate booking numbers for both segments and we also checked our status with Seabourn Club in advance of sailing. They marked our file accordingly and we graduated to Silver at the beginning of our second segment. We'll be in the same situation with an upcoming B2B and I hope we graduate to Gold after our first segment.

Ditto. Pleasant surprise. We had one booking number but it wasn’t an issue.

If they are listed separately you will get your benefits on the second segment. It happened to us getting Gold.

We confirmed this at the Seabourn Square desk when we boarded. Hoping it happens again next year going to Platinum.

Just heard back from Seabourn Club on this issue. We are on a 21 day cruise with two segments. The first is the 14 day and the second is the 7 day. You don't automatically receive the benefits on the second segment. We were instructed to just go to the front desk and request the benefits start on the last 7 days. They will be granted with the customer's request.