Smoking question on Quest

bebop bonnie

We have had the pleasure of many cruises on Regent and Silverseas...and are looking at a cruise on SB. I've always wanted to try SB but have a minor concern about smoking. I seem to recall from (perhaps long ago) posts that smoking can be a problem on SB ships. Any thoughts/experiences would be appreciated!

Not really a problem now. There used to be smoking allowed in the observation lounge, but not now. No smoking allowed on balconies anymore either. There are only a couple of places behind the club on deck and one side of the sky bar, both outside venues where smoking is allowed. I don't foresee you will have any problems.

Thanks, Tillylovesseabourn! I'm pretty certain I'll love it too!! And not to hijack my own thread, but can you, or anyone tell me your thoughts/experiences on the Penthouse Suites on Quest? Many thanks!

Penthouse Suites are lovely! Love the extra room of course, bigger balcony, and if the wife wants to go to bed to read her book the room is glassed off from the living room so I can watch a bit of TV on the nice big TV without disturbing her. Got upgraded to spa suite a couple of cruises ago which was even bigger and an amazing walk in shower but I didn’t like just looking out to the stern of the ship and probably actually preferred the normal Penthouse Suite, we were in one of the 2 in the middle, massive balcony though. Have found it hard to go back to a veranda suite now, always the case when you have been spoilt so be warned :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums