Ovation Laundry

We embark on a two week cruise on Ovation on May 26, 2018. I see from the deck plan as confirmed in a few posts on Cruise Critic that there is a laundry facility on Deck 5. My question to anyone who is on board this new ship is how many sets of washing machines and dryers are there and are they usually in use or available. Also, any other pointers or comments on any new or improved facilities would be appreciated. Looking forward to our upcoming trip.

We embark on a two week cruise on Ovation on May 26, 2018. I see from the deck plan as confirmed in a few posts on Cruise Critic that there is a laundry facility on Deck 5. My question to anyone who is on board this new ship is how many sets of washing machines and dryers are there and are they usually in use or available. Also, any other pointers or comments on any new or improved facilities would be appreciated. Looking forward to our upcoming trip.

I assume that it is the same as the one on Encore, ( as it occupies the same space.) with 5 washers and 5 dryers.

We never had a problem the few times we used it on Encore in the Med last July/August, but we did pick our times.

Ab21 will probably post some of his great laundry photos shortly

Enjoy your cruise.:)

I'm wondering which corner Handre's desk fits in to. (Sorry, that was a joke! :) )

In the corner next to the steamer by the window:')

I bet Handre wasn't laughing when they converted his lovely office ( with a window for once) into the laundry:mad: