Hotel + parking inclusive deals Southampton

Harry Peterson

As an alternative to the incredibly expensive CPS (£140 for 12 nights!) I maybe ought to be looking at hotel/parking inclusive packages.

Any current suggestions for good ones, please?

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/united-kingdom/hilton-at-the-ageas-bowl-southampton-SOUAGHI/about/park-and-stay.html

Take the executive floor. Better room, Balcony, Dressing Gowns, free drinks and food between 17.00 and 19.00 hours (allowed to take drinks back to room),great breakfast, parking, tea/coffee/espresso etc with nibbles from arrival throughout the night in the Exec Lounge, Free wi-fi, private taxi to the ship and private taxi return to hotel after cruise.

Holiday Inn Herbert Walker Avenue do a cruise parking one night pre-cruise stay and incrusive parking with transfers. I think it is about £179. Closer to terminal meals are cheaper but more basic.

Regards John

Holiday Inn Herbert Walker Avenue do a cruise parking one night pre-cruise stay and incrusive parking with transfers. I think it is about £179. Closer to terminal meals are cheaper but more basic.

Regards John

We stayed there before our recent cruise, £174.00 including 15 nights parking plus great breakfast and taxi to ship. It is however expensive if you go over your allocated stay at £12.50/day. I only know this because I asked about the cost of stay and park for a 35 night cruise next year.

Last year we stayed at Southampton Doubletree Hilton & paid £236.53 for dinner, bed & breakfast, taxi to & from port & 25 nights parking. Obviously cheaper if you don't want dinner at hotel. We booked through Holiday Extras, if you register on their web site they usually send you an e-mail for 10% discount. Lovely hotel & nice food.

This year we are staying at New Place Hotel, Sherrill Heath (where we usually stay pre-cruise), their cruise package is £219 & we will be having 29 nights parking. :cool:

Last year we stayed at Southampton Doubletree Hilton & paid £236.53 for dinner, bed & breakfast, taxi to & from port & 25 nights parking. Obviously cheaper if you don't want dinner at hotel. We booked through Holiday Extras, if you register on their web site they usually send you an e-mail for 10% discount. Lovely hotel & nice food.

This year we are staying at New Place Hotel, Sherrill Heath (where we usually stay pre-cruise), their cruise package is £219 & we will be having 29 nights parking. :cool:

Thanks Sue, I will give them a try.

Check out Ellington Lodge Eastleigh.

They do a taxi service to the ship.

Staying there overnight, B&B 3 course dinner and live jazz £119.00 total for the 2 of us

Have stayed before, but have not used taxi service.

We use CPS, it suits us.