Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Can a new cruiser use the referral coupon if the cruise has already been paid in full, but has not yet sailed? Do discounted cruises qualify for this offer? Does anyone have the terms of the offer to share on this thread?

E-mail me and I'll be glad to scan in the terms and send them to you. The answers to both of your questions, however, are yes. turneraw@windstream.net

Yes you can use the coupon even if paid in full. It does need to be submitted by about a month prior to your cruise date in order for it to be processed . You also cannot combine it with most other Seabourn provided shipboard credits. I have a coupon - email me at Chairsin@icloud.com and I can provide with all of the rules and how to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Potential first time Seabourn cruiser with a couple of questions about this referral promo. Must the booking be direct with Seabourn to be eligible? If not, the United Cruises deal I'm looking at includes a shipboard credit. Is this referral coupon credit stackable on top of the UC credit? Thx in advance.

Potential first time Seabourn cruiser with a couple of questions about this referral promo. Must the booking be direct with Seabourn to be eligible? If not, the United Cruises deal I'm looking at includes a shipboard credit. Is this referral coupon credit stackable on top of the UC credit? Thx in advance.

You can book through your travel agent or direct with Seabourn. I have received stackable credits from TA, New Cruiser, and also Shareholder credit.

The shareholder credit is a great option for those who can purchase 100 shares of Carnival Corporation stock.

If you have any other questions, or want a coupon for First time cruisers worth $400, feel free to email me at:

flefhi at hotmail dot com

You can book through your travel agent or direct with Seabourn. I have received stackable credits from TA, New Cruiser, and also Shareholder credit.

The shareholder credit is a great option for those who can purchase 100 shares of Carnival Corporation stock.

If you have any other questions, or want a coupon for First time cruisers worth $400, feel free to email me at:

flefhi at hotmail dot com

Thx. Will do when I have a confirmation number.