BVE ports

Murphey

Sorry folks, I know this is probably easily available but my device right now isn't searching for me. I'm looking if Seattle is a BVE port and how I book it. Thank you you your indulgence.

Yes, available in Seattle as well as LA and Ft. Lauderdale. Not available on all sailings and even then, the number allowed is limited. Always best to check with Princess or your TA.

If Pam has said it I will say you should count on it. :) (No, I don't know Pam and have never met her but have yet to be steered wrong by her advice and hope to someday meet her on a cruise. :)) I do agree you should contact Princess and be sure to ask for the BVE folks as many of the "regular" phone reps have no idea what a BVE is let alone know about when and where they are scheduled. If you want to book a BVE book it as soon as you can as, just as Pam says above, the spaces are limited. Best of luck to you.

Seattle is a BVE port. My DH and I have one on the Ruby booked for June 16th. When our TA booked it last week there were still 50 spots available. We also have friends joining us on July 14th.

Karen

How about Vancouver? Anyone heard of it being done there? (I’ll be checking with Princess too but thought someone might know.)
Only in the US as you make an actual booking (and yes, fill out your Personalizer with all of the usual info, including your credit card) and is subject to the TSA. No arrangements have been made with other governments. In some foreign ports, travel agents and officers’ friends and family are able to board and visit the ship but there’s no program for the general public.

Seattle is a BVE port. My DH and I have one on the Ruby booked for June 16th. When our TA booked it last week there were still 50 spots available. We also have friends joining us on July 14th.

Karen

We are sailing on that cruise. Email me if you still need port ideas.

Only in the US as you make an actual booking (and yes, fill out your Personalizer with all of the usual info, including your credit card) and is subject to the TSA. No arrangements have been made with other governments. In some foreign ports, travel agents and officers’ friends and family are able to board and visit the ship but there’s no program for the general public.

That’s really too bad. With so much Alaska cruising going on from here I think it would make a great introduction to cruising location for many people. In our case we have people we just know would love it if we could just get them on a ship. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is BVE?
The BVE is the “Bon Voyage Experience.” For $39/pp, you can board and explore the ship for about three hours, disembarking before Muster. You board the ship first, right after those in-transit. It includes lunch in the dining room, a professional photograph, and the $39 becomes a credit towards any cruise booked within three months.

You do not have to know anyone sailing on the ship. If you do have friends or family sailing on the cruise, they can board with you. If you are sailing, you cannot book it yourself to board early.

Once onboard, you have full run of the ship. Since it’s like a regular booking and your credit card is on file, you can order drinks, buy a Future Cruise Deposit... even book the Sanctuary for the afternoon.