The Ruby in Mexico: A Super Late & Sorta Short Review

sjmbruce

This is the worst I have ever been at completing a review! There wasn't much left to our cruise after we got onboard for lunch on our 2nd day in Cabo. Sail away was right after lunch, we had dinner, enjoyed another day at sea, and then it was time to disembark.

What I did want to add is that I prebooked with On Time Transportation at for a ride to LAX at 9:30. We were off the ship early in the morning, went through customers quickly, and were ready for our ride earlier than we had anticipated. We called anyway and the driver was already waiting for us in the parking lot. We booked a private car and it was probably the nicest transfer experience we have ever had.

We arrived at the airport way before our flight was to leave. In some ways this way a good thing, as the line to check bags was an hour long. However, our flight home was scheduled at 1:45pm and we were sitting at the gate watching the 12:00 flight I could have booked leave. I'm a worrier and it's better to be safe than sorry, but we ended up being at the airport for longer than I would have liked.

enhance

My final thought/feeling on this trip was that the cruise was pretty great. There were a few things that were off, but nothing that affected our overall enjoyment. It was great being able to wake up in Cabo thanks to the overnight visit.

Also, extend your trip for a few days if you've never been to the L.A. area. There is so much to see and do that I wish we had spent more time there.

Other than that, sorry for the extended time it took to write this and thank you for reading.

enhance

enhance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SJMBruce,loved ALL of your review. What device did you use to take these great photos?

Thanks! We have two cameras, a Canon powershot S100 and a Nikon D3000. The really good and vibrant shots come from the Nikon.