Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

• 1 month later...
any photos of a wheelchair access obstructed view room? these have a steel plate instead of the blue plexiglass on the balcony itself.

Which ship are you looking for. I have a link https://sites.google.com/site/princesshccabins/ on my main website that shows the wheelchair accessible cabins for most ships but unfortunately there are not many pictures. The only pictures we have are of the Coral/Island Princess- https://sites.google.com/site/princesshccabins/coral-island-princess/emerald-deck - . If my memory serves me right I think that the layout is about the same on every ship (give or take a few inches).

Please post it if anybody has different info.

Theo

• 5 months later...
To Renmar: Hi, I emailed you photos of Regal's views from E332 and E502 back in December.... They are still missing from your website. :(

Thanks.

I am sorry but I can not locate either of them in my files. I remember getting them from you but don't know what happened. If you could send them again that would be much appreciated.

Theo

E321

The attached photo is looking to the left of the lifeboat on Crown.

It was taken in Gibraltar.

b5db8891d71018be80e2be02ed09b69f.jpg

Now cropped.

ba8667e12efc19ecf6ec6c37b9640662.jpg

Thank you for the photos. Looks great We are in cabin E325 on the Crown and we are going to Gibraltar in June. We will have the same view..:D We have the little lifeboat view from our window.

• 1 month later...
For the benefit of cruisers new to Cruise Critic I'm posting to bring this tread to the top again.

I'm sure the moderators wont mind ;).

Theo

Theo, you've done an amazing job with this and I keep your stuff posted on my puter, so I can refer to it all the time

Linda

• 1 month later...
OK, I finally have the website about the obstructed view cabins up and running.

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/

It is by no means complete but I think it is a reasonable start.

Please have a look at it and give me some feedback.

As you can see I still need a lot of pictures and also some good quality pictures to replace the tiny ones that I have now for some cabins. Please send them to me if you have some.

Theo

I loved your site but it seems to disabled at the moment. Will it be coming back online?

Oh no! Say it isn’t so!

When I open your site Renmar, I get this message:

https://sites.google.com/site/sites/system/errors/SiteDisabledOwnerAccount

Help!

What a coincidence. I just went to send the link to someone this morning and got that error message. Sure hope it comes back. It has been one of he most valuable tools I have ever gotten from Cruise Critic.

What a coincidence. I just went to send the link to someone this morning and got that error message. Sure hope it comes back. It has been one of he most valuable tools I have ever gotten from Cruise Critic.

I agree. I must visit it at least once a week; as I get closer to booking a cruise.

OH NO,

I just now noticed that there is a problem. I received an email from Google that the sites are disabled due to;

The Google Account of a site owner has been disabled because of a perceived violation of the Terms of Service. The site owner needs to restore their Google Account before this site can be viewed. Learn more

I have no idea what the site violation is and contacted Google to explain that these sites have been up and running for years without a problem. Also asked what I have to do to rectify the problem. So far no answer from Google apart from notification that they received my email.

I hope the problem will be solved soon.

I will keep you all posted.

Theo

Here is where I'm at: HELP!!:confused::mad: Feel free to email me at theog99@telus.net (So far CC has been OK with me posting my email address)

Maybe some of you internet guru’s out there can give me a hand with solving the problems with the website.

Here is what shows up when accessing the website;

Site Disabled

The Google Account of a site owner has been disabled because of a perceived violation of the Terms of Service. The site owner needs to restore their Google Account before this site can be viewed. Learn more

When I click on “Learn more” this will show;

Your account is disabled

If you're redirected to this page, your Google Account has been disabled.

Find out why

Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome.

If your account is disabled, you'll get an explanation.

Signed in but NO explanation.

What happens when your account is disabled

You can't sign in to Google services. When you try to sign in, you'll get an error message or be sent to this page.

I CAN sign in to all Google services, No error message.

However, out of the 10 sites I have only the 6 Princess sites are disabled??? My other ones are fine.

In some cases, you'll get an email or text message from Google to tell you that your account is disabled.

I did get the email.

Ask us to restore your account

If you own the account, you can request access to it again.

Tried that and no problem.

Select Try to restore.

Cannot find “Try to restore”

Follow the instructions. Hence, no instructions.

If you have trouble with these steps, fill out this form.

filled out the form.

Received confirmation from Google that the form was received.

Again, HELP.

Theo

Here is where I'm at: HELP!!:confused::mad: Feel free to email me at theog99@telus.net (So far CC has been OK with me posting my email address)

Maybe some of you internet guru’s out there can give me a hand with solving the problems with the website.

Here is what shows up when accessing the website;

Site Disabled

When I click on “Learn more” this will show;

Your account is disabled

If you're redirected to this page, your Google Account has been disabled.

Find out why

If your account is disabled, you'll get an explanation.

Signed in but NO explanation.

What happens when your account is disabled

You can't sign in to Google services. When you try to sign in, you'll get an error message or be sent to this page.

I CAN sign in to all Google services, No error message.

However, out of the 10 sites I have only the 6 Princess sites are disabled??? My other ones are fine.

In some cases, you'll get an email or text message from Google to tell you that your account is disabled.

I did get the email.

Ask us to restore your account

If you own the account, you can request access to it again.

Tried that and no problem.

Select Try to restore.

Cannot find “Try to restore”

Follow the instructions. Hence, no instructions.

If you have trouble with these steps, fill out this form.

filled out the form.

Received confirmation from Google that the form was received.

Again, HELP.

Theo

I wish I could help. It’s amazing how fast others noted the absence of your great site just as I did this morning! Apparently everyone uses it! The archive posted on the other thread works for now but I hope you get the ability to keep this site updated. It’s really great and thank you so much for making it.

OK, just checked out my website and noticed that there are still some pictures needed. If all you lucky people that will be cruising one of these days on the REGAL-ROYAL or MAJESTIC Princess could you have a look at this (missing a picture)list.

All cabins are on the Emerald deck.

105—106—305—306—307—308—309—310—311—312—318—319—33 0—331—332—333—444—522 & 529

Also for our Aussie & Kiwi friends a request for pictures of the following cabins on either the SEA or SUN Princess (they sail mainly in your area): D 328—331—332—337.

I have no pictures for those cabins and it would be very much appreciated if you could get me some.

Theo