Beverage Package and Voom prices have gone down

We'll be boarding Adventure 4 weeks from today. I just checked prices for the Beverage packages and Voom and they have both gone down in price. The Deluxe Beverage package has dropped from $42/day to $39/day. The Voom Surf & Stream has dropped from $15.99/day to $13.99/day. The combined package has dropped from $55/day to $52/day. I don't know if they've dropped for all itineraries but it might be worth a look if you have something booked.

We'll be boarding Adventure 4 weeks from today. I just checked prices for the Beverage packages and Voom and they have both gone down in price. The Deluxe Beverage package has dropped from $42/day to $39/day. The Voom Surf & Stream has dropped from $15.99/day to $13.99/day. The combined package has dropped from $55/day to $52/day. I don't know if they've dropped for all itineraries but it might be worth a look if you have something booked.

Thanks for the heads up, we will be getting on when you get off.

Can you purchase the beverage and voom before you book a trip?

You sure can by either calling in or logging in to your Cruise Planner. There you can find beverage packages as well as Voom internet packages, along with everything from excursions to dining reservations. On top of that, you can find reduced pricing on beverage and internet packages if purchased pre-cruise.

Do they ever discount the basic soda package? I've been watching almost daily. It seems like every other beverage package has had a sale except that one.

I've never seen the basic soda package discounted.

If I have already purchased the beverage package can I take advantage of the new prices? Would I need to cancel the one I bought and re-purchase? Does it matter if my cruise is less than 30 days away? Thanks for the information!

You can cancel and re-order up to 3 days before the cruise.

Do I have to call or can I do this in my cruise planner?

Thank you for the quick response!

You can do it yourself via the Cruise Planner. Look in your Order History to find the purchase and cancel.

I am looking to purchase the refreshment package on my upcoming Adventure Of the seas cruise in early April from what I understand it includes non alcoholic beverages and juices. Does anyone know if it’s only orange juice or are there other Jucies also are

smoothies offered ? Thanks

I am looking to purchase the refreshment package on my upcoming Adventure Of the seas cruise in early April from what I understand it includes non alcoholic beverages and juices. Does anyone know if it’s only orange juice or are there other Jucies also are

smoothies offered ? Thanks

I know of no venue on the old Adventure to get smoothies or juices other than fresh squeezed OJ. However, Adventure is in dry dock for a few more weeks, and after she comes out of dry dock there may be some changes.

Thanks for the heads up, we will be getting on when you get off.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked our Oasis cruise but although the sake went from 20% off to BOBO 50% off the price still remained at $45 per night.

I used to think I had a good grasp of math until I started cruising RCI.:p

Bill

You can do it yourself via the Cruise Planner. Look in your Order History to find the purchase and cancel.

When you cancel to re-buy at the lower price, will the original payment be refunded immediately or does it take a while to get it back?

When you cancel to re-buy at the lower price, will the original payment be refunded immediately or does it take a while to get it back?

If you purchased with OBC, you get the refund immediately. If you purchased with a credit card, it can take 5-10 business days.

I always watch as I'm booking my excursions and things of that nature and yes as you wait for that last possible moment things will get a little better I did a great deal last time I was traveling on the drink package / internet package so yes waiting does pay off a lot of times

Sent from my SM-T377V using Forums mobile app