Land based comp cruise question

DaCruiseBug

I just received an email from Caesars about a complimentary inside cabin on NCL. It doesn't have specific cruises listed but it has the departure ports with the itinerary and the month/year. One of the options is a Mexican Riviera cruise out of Los Angels and it just says October 2018. Since the room is for an inside cabin will they let me choose which sailing and if an inside is not available then they apply a certain dollar amount towards a balcony cabin and I pay the difference? Or will they limit it to a specific sailing end of story...

This is the first land based cruise offer i've ever received and getting the voucher requires that I go out to Vegas for a weekend next month (free hotel provided) so I would probably go if there's some leniency but not sure that I would if there wasn't.

Maybe some of you got the same offer? I just saw it in my email.

Update: I clicked on the terms and conditions and it does say "This certificate has a trade-in value for additional cruise options not listed". So i'm assuming that this basically says I can use the certificate for any cruise and they apply the value of the inside room on a specific sailing and it reduces my cruise fare by said amount right? Anyone know how much the value of such certificate is for an inside cabin?

Edited by DaCruiseBug
update

Take a screenshot of your certificate and send it to URCOMPED.com.and see what they offer you. We are going on our 3RD MSC cruise thru them after 23 NCL comped cruises. It's a much better deal, and we fell in love with MSC. With them free=free. No port charges, taxes or administration fees (unlike NCL)

Ask for Craig, tell him Tina and Jeff recommended . It's really great

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app