Cozumel and Costa Maya excursions? Have you gone?

Hello!

We will be sailing to Costa Maya and Cozumel on Royal Carribean Navigator of the seas.

Does anyone have experience with booking their excursions on or off the ship?

Do we Pre book or go to the dock and get it cheaper there?

We want to do snorkeling in Cozumel and maybe the ruins in Costa Maya.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Pree-booked private beach excursion that offered snorkeling through the same place - Island Marketing Ltd. Here is the website: https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/

It's a nice, laid-back beach. Snorkeling was AMAZING. I'm sure there are many others out there with great deals too - keep in mind food and alcoholic beverages are included in your price at this beach. :D Personally will go again next chance I get; nothing less than a glowing review over here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to the water park in Costa Maya. It was awesome. Had the whole place to just the excursion from our ship. Lazy river was beautiful and elevator to the top of the water slides. My son had a great time on the zip line into the water. Best waterpark I have ever been to for alert staff paying attention to the guests. It was great and he had met a friend at kids club the day before so we had fun with their family too. Perfect excursion and you can see it from the pier. Great activity with or without kids.

Cozumel we went on the turtle bay adventure. Was awesome first we went snorkeling in the cynote which was fun swimming in the caves. Then we went to the bay in the ocean and saw sea turtles while we we're snorkeling. My son even saw a squid. Then we had lunch at this Mexican restaurant on the beach and had a nice half hour or so to play on the beach. Definitely one of the best excursions of our trip and got to see different things in Mexico. Great pictures from this excursion.

• 4 weeks later...

We went to Paradise Beach on our last trip to Cozumel.

It was beautiful, comfortable and inexpensive. Just $3 to enter. They do ask that you spend $10 in food and drinks but chips and salsa and a couple of bottles of water will do it.

Easy to get to -- we shared a van cab with two other couples which cut down the transportation cost.

A very nice "Beach Break" at a very reasonable cost.

In January we went to Chankanaab Park in Cozumel for a laser tag excursion through RCI. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Afterwards we had time to wander around, and if we’d had swimsuits, we could have gone to the beach there. We have done Mr Sancho’s MANY times, book in advance though, as they maybe full. It’s a nice beach.

Costa Maya has a touristy port area with many shops & a free pool. We never do much here...seems like the last 3 times we’ve been in port it rained like the dickens! But someday...

Enjoy! We like both ports.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

[qwhichuote=PrettyPenny7;54348376]Pree-booked private beach excursion that offered snorkeling through the same place - Island Marketing Ltd. Here is the website: https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/

It's a nice, laid-back beach. Snorkeling was AMAZING. I'm sure there are many others out there with great deals too - keep in mind food and alcoholic beverages are included in your price at this beach. :D Personally will go again next chance I get; nothing less than a glowing review over here.

• 3 weeks later...