Reunion Cruise 2019

Tahitianbigkahuna

May I infer from that the new build would replace the PG? Too bad, but I guess inevitable.

That is not what was inferred in the new build discussion.But, the new build will suck a whole lot of money and the PG is already 20 years old so it is possible. Unfortunately, really has a way of asserting itself.

Of course the new build may never take off. So many companies are building these Yacht like smaller ships and it is hard to get a shipyard. Crystal bought their own.

That is not what was inferred in the new build discussion.But, the new build will suck a whole lot of money and the PG is already 20 years old so it is possible. Unfortunately, really has a way of asserting itself.

Of course the new build may never take off. So many companies are building these Yacht like smaller ships and it is hard to get a shipyard. Crystal bought their own.

Do you know anything about the plans for the new build? Ship size?

Yes, we are booked on this cruise and we booked before it was talked about as the reunion cruise. It is a celebratory cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary on 16th April, so we are very much looking forward to it. The Marquesas and the two week itinerary were real hooks for us once we read lots of wonderful reviews from regular PG cruisers. It’s also our very first PG cruise but not the first to Tahiti/Bora Bora, but we look forward to experiencing this gorgeous area in more depth. Wendy and David

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we are booked on this cruise and we booked before it was talked about as the reunion cruise. It is a celebratory cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary on 16th April, so we are very much looking forward to it. The Marquesas and the two week itinerary were real hooks for us once we read lots of wonderful reviews from regular PG cruisers. It’s also our very first PG cruise but not the first to Tahiti/Bora Bora, but we look forward to experiencing this gorgeous area in more depth. Wendy and David

I agree .... sounds like an interesting cruise :)

I guess not too be confused with Wendy the Wanderer and David the Wonderer!

Congrats on the anniversary, and I'm sure you will love the Marquesas trip!

From another Wendy and David!

Thank you WtE and DtW much appreciated. I’ll be back to you for hints I’m sure over the last few months. At the moment there’s no roll call and am busy with other cruises, so might wait till later in the year.

I guess not too be confused with Wendy the Wanderer and David the Wonderer!

The more Wendy and Davids the better I figure. If enough of us are on board the PG at the same time, we can call it the DW Cruise. At least as stylish a name as "Reunion Cruise". We could have private WD parties on board, just to make Emdee, TahiatianBigKahuna, et al. jealous.! If we got up to 40 WD's on board we could call it the ... uh ... never mind. ;p

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a beer guy :beer-mug: so I wouldn't be jealous of a private group of 'Drinking Winos' :wine-glass:

You are a beer guy living where you do?

Not wanting to offend anyone...I make my own beer and drink other people's wine!

You are a beer guy living where you do?

Not wanting to offend anyone...I make my own beer and drink other people's wine!

Actually I not only live in one of the best wine country’s in the world but the home of some of the finest breweries in the USA. The #1 mid-size brewery in the USA is in my home town of less than 30,000 people .....

Actually I not only live in one of the best wine country’s in the world but the home of some of the finest breweries in the USA. The #1 mid-size brewery in the USA is in my home town of less than 30,000 people .....

Ahh, Firestone great ale! Although, our first love of Paso is the wine- Tablas, Saxum, Turley, Justin .........

Doug

Ahh, Firestone great ale! Although, our first love of Paso is the wine- Tablas, Saxum, Turley, Justin .........

Doug

Depends on what your 'flavor' is ...

My person favorites ....

Zin - Turley, Dusi and Steinbeck

Pinot - Windward

Cabs - Halter Ranch, Daou, LAW and Steinbeck

Taken at Halter Ranch last Saturday ...

Halter%20Tasting%20front%20instagram.jpg

The more Wendy and Davids the better I figure. If enough of us are on board the PG at the same time, we can call it the DW Cruise. At least as stylish a name as "Reunion Cruise". We could have private WD parties on board, just to make Emdee, TahiatianBigKahuna, et al. jealous.! If we got up to 40 WD's on board we could call it the ... uh ... never mind. ;p

It must so happens our second names are Gwendolen and David. I was named after the Oscar Wilde Play and Colin after David and Goliath.

Not! But we could be aka D and W just for that reunion!

Emdee, the Aranui 5 is going out to the Gambler and Pitcarn Islands twice in 2019. I wish the PG would think about this itinerary.

Carol, I have often thought about doing the Aranui. Have you ever considered it? I know it's not a luxury cruise by any means. Not sure if Pitcairn would be worth my while, although Easter Island definitely would.

I have been wanting to cruise on this cargo ship forever. They finally have an itinerary that is very different. I' trying to get Rodolfo on board. The ship does have dorm style rooms that I might try. The line includes excursions in the cost and its

Passengers are very diverse(Europeans, Americans and of course our friends to the north Canadians).

I have been wanting to cruise on this cargo ship forever. They finally have an itinerary that is very different. I' trying to get Rodolfo on board. The ship does have dorm style rooms that I might try. The line includes excursions in the cost and its

Passengers are very diverse(Europeans, Americans and of course our friends to the north Canadians).

Yes, I've always wanted to too, but the PG has managed to beckon to us every time. I think perhaps the Deluxe Stateroom looks okay.

We don't have the bug to go back yet, having been last October. But there's always next year, or the next after that!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I've always wanted to too, but the PG has managed to beckon to us every time. I think perhaps the Deluxe Stateroom looks okay.

We don't have the bug to go back yet, having been last October. But there's always next year, or the next after that!

If you look on the Pitcairn Tourists website it shows that PG is scheduled to be at the Pitcairn Islands on June 30-July 1 2019. Also if you look at the PG schedule they have a break about that time where they don't have a cruise schedule. Wondering if they are still working on a special cruise st that time. Keep watch! Because it will fill very fast.