not a caviar fan...

shaskelly

Here's a question for SD regulars - I always feel like I'm missing out on something at the 'splash' because I don't like caviar (:eek:). Has anyone ever asked for something else to be provided, or is that simply 'beyond the pale'?!? I usually just avoid the surfboard and stick with champers, but .... any thoughts? :confused:

They said no to grilled cheeses even when I really pressed for it.

There isn't really any room for anything else- it's not like a restaurant service where they can go fetch something else. My best advice is to just drink double the amount of champagne and have a snack once it's over on the ship.

When they have the splash, they also have a beach bbq following the Caviar splash.

Although Zimmy disagrees with me, and I'm not saying it is the most magnificent meal of the cruise, the bbq is my favorite meal. If I didn't partake of the caviar, it would allow me to put a couple more shrimp or ribs on my plate. Looking forward to it next month. mmmmm :cool:

Although Zimmy disagrees with me, and I'm not saying it is the most magnificent meal of the cruise, the bbq is my favorite meal. If I didn't partake of the caviar, it would allow me to put a couple more shrimp or ribs on my plate. Looking forward to it next month. mmmmm :cool:

I'm with you Trap. Maybe one portion of fish eggs then get on with the "real" food..:cool:

The Tiki's have the splash all figured out. I am a fan of caviar but do not enjoy bubbles in my grape juice. The lovely Mrs Tiki has no desire for fish eggs but could probably survive on a deserted island if there was plenty of champagne.

The good news is we get to experience this again soon. March 17 on SD1. Maybe see some of yall there?

Cheers

The Tiki's have the splash all figured out. I am a fan of caviar but do not enjoy bubbles in my grape juice. The lovely Mrs Tiki has no desire for fish eggs but could probably survive on a deserted island if there was plenty of champagne.

You should get a 2 for 1 discount on the splash.