Galveston Moody Gardens Hotel cruise parking/shuttle or port parking?

mcmiles

Hi, there! We're driving in from Missouri and will be staying at Moody Gardens the night before we sail on the Breeze. They offer extended covered parking and round-trip shuttle service for $50, which is less than most (covered) port parking I've found. After reading a few reviews posted on Trip Advisor, it seems that maybe their shuttle service is a bit unorganized and may not always operate in a timely manner. I'm trying to decide if we should use them or just park at the port and pay a little extra so we have some control of our arrival time and then can just get in the car and head home immediately after debarkation. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm also curious as to how important covered parking is in Galveston in March. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We used Lighthouse parking and it took a long time to go to their other lots and then wait for people to board. We were in the van almost an hour and I would like to not wait so long in line if I can help it.. If I get to the port early, I want to be on the ship early!

I am looking for a different lot.

What about Galveston Park n Cruise?? Being right across the street might be ideal. Anyone able to share info on Galveston Park N Cruise?

We used EZcruise parking. They provide a sizeable discount if you don't take their shuttle and walk the 2 short blocks to the terminal. For us it was easy and well worth it. Not having to wait on a shuttle.

http://ezcruiseparking.com/?_vsrefdom=ppcgoogle&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=galveston%20cruise%20%2Bparking&utm_campaign=general&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7bWQn9_p2QIVkrbACh0mqg50EAAYASAAEgK9vPD_BwE

We used Lighthouse parking and it took a long time to go to their other lots and then wait for people to board. We were in the van almost an hour and I would like to not wait so long in line if I can help it.. If I get to the port early, I want to be on the ship early!

I am looking for a different lot.

What about Galveston Park n Cruise?? Being right across the street might be ideal. Anyone able to share info on Galveston Park N Cruise?

We have parked at Park n Cruise twice in their indoor lot. We like them very much. However, I now take my wheelchair and it is too hard for me to go across the railroad tracks. I believe you will like them.