Dropping off at New Orleans port

javaj

We are sailing from New Orleans tomorrow and parking is included in our hotel package. We're a little worried about packing in our luggage in a couple of uber XLs though, there are 8 of us in 2 larger vehicles with 8 suitcases, 4 carry ons, and 4 backpacks.

We're considering dropping off passengers and luggage at the port then the drivers going back to the hotel to park and getting 1 uber back to the port. Looks like it's about 10 minutes from hotel to port.

Would save us $ and less stress trying to figure out how to get our luggage to fit.

Is this possible? Advisable? What address can we gps to get directly to the drop off area?

Thanks!

At which hotel are you staying?

Don’t see anything wrong with the plan you outline. In fact , I recommended something similar to another poster earlier this week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're at the holiday inn by the superdome. So private cars are allowed at drop off without paying for parking? Is the drop off area easy to find? We just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

At which hotel are you staying?

Don’t see anything wrong with the plan you outline. In fact , I recommended something similar to another poster earlier this week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Real easy from the HI Superdome. Exit hotel and take a left, left on Poydras to Convention Center Blvd, right on Convention to the end then left on Henderson then another left on Port of New Orleans Place. Terminal on right. Easy drop off.

Drivers then head out on Port of NO Place to left on Julia. Right on Convention Center then left on Poydras up to Loyola. Right on Loyola to hotel on right.