Freeport- grand lucayan or paradise cove

MissMarmalade

We stayed one week at Grand Lucayan, and I do remember cruise people coming over for the day. I think (and someone can correct if I'm wrong), they have separated Grand Lc into two sections. I'm sure the lighthouse pointe is farther down the property from the main section. The main section has two beautiful pools, right beside the beach. The other section had a long, but narrow lap pool. The food there was pretty good. I'm not a big drinker, but can't remember any complaints about the booze. The main part is a beautiful hotel, and the beach is lovely there. It was a fairly quiet place when we stayed there. I'd go there again for a vacation, if I was staying in the main section.

I have not done Lucayan so I can’t comment on that, although several posters have commented on how great it is. I do intend to try it next time I pass trough Freeport.

I did a day at Paradise Cove, booked directly through their website. It was a great day. We saw lots of fish, including a mystery fish, and also a turtle. The food was just okay...we had burgers as it was included in our price. Next time I would not choose that option and just get whatever I wanted (grouper sandwich). Anyway, small crowd and everyone was very friendly. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums