Boston Fenway Park

bino42965

I am sailing on the Grandeur to Boston in October. I am really wanting to take a tour of Fenway Park. I have looked for excursions but haven't seen anything. Can someone please let me know if you have toured the park while on a RC cruise or I could go about doing it without getting left in Boston?

I am sailing on the Grandeur to Boston in October. I am really wanting to take a tour of Fenway Park. I have looked for excursions but haven't seen anything. Can someone please let me know if you have toured the park while on a RC cruise or I could go about doing it without getting left in Boston?

What is the exact date Grandeur will be in Boston and what are the exact port times? If the Red Sox are in post season play, you might not know until the last minute if there is a timing conflict. Tours are given hourly on a daily basis, but tours stop 3 hours before game time.

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/ballpark/tours

What is the exact date Grandeur will be in Boston and what are the exact port times? If the Red Sox are in post season play, you might not know until the last minute if there is a timing conflict. Tours are given hourly on a daily basis, but tours stop 3 hours before game time.

“...WHEN the Red Sox are in post season play...”

Sorry, Boston fan here. It’s in my blood! :)

Enjoy! Make sure you take the full tour, get inside the Green Monster and the Press box!

“...WHEN the Red Sox are in post season play...”

Sorry, Boston fan here. It’s in my blood! :)

Enjoy! Make sure you take the full tour, get inside the Green Monster and the Press box!

From your mouth to God’s ear!!!

The day our ship was in there was no home game...Sept 2015. We took taxi from ship pier directly to Fenway and took the tour. Then we walked to Cheers then Faneuil Hall and eventually headed back to ship.

Unless things changed at the pier it is a bit of a walk from ship to taxi stand area. And the taxi cost around $20 one way.

It is do-able, just check the schedule and go early.

At this rate, the Sox will definitely be in post season this year :)

I had a customer with a location near Fenway. We were scheduling some night work, and I was being very mindful of the post season play in terms of scheduling, as in I didn't want to be there if there was a game.

I and the ship will be in Boston on Monday October 13 from 10 am to 7 pm.

We visited Fenway park last October when on Vision of the Seas cruise. Took the HOHO bus & got off there. We also visited the TD hockey & basketball spot. It was my sons day. I went along for the ride. A bit of a walk to get to the hoho booth but on the way back they bring you right to the door. They were also very mindful of cruise ship passengers. If any cruisers missed their ship it would ruin their reputation.

We took the hop on off trolly. They drove right by Fenway. You can get off at that stop. Catch return later. Not sure of tours but at least you will get there.

Which HOHO bus? The Old Town Trolley does not show that stop on their map.